Genesis 2 Female/Male rigging failure/error/glitch HELP ME!

Viper016Viper016 Posts: 158

I installed a G2M add-on from a 3rd party vendor. (that shall not be named) ((this add-on is unwanted I do not want it any longer))
This add on is a geografting figure that effects both genesis 2 mesh shaping and the add on figures mesh shaping.
I installed it to the correct folders.
but now all my saved genesis 2 characters (Before and previous are effected by this glitch)

I searched high and low for all the installed data that the add on uses and removed (uninstalling the add on)
This glitch seems to mainly effect the should arms sections (bicep 2 shoulder area)
here is a video - https://mega.co.nz/#!HR0WXSjY!K1THMhffn4nFaTmA6_bLTSXwL8MSAh-dkZ4rocWxAbA
picture in case you're scared to download a online file... - http://postimg.org/image/4aohb7rrj/

when I load a character i get 2 error notification log lines saying "could not find g2m files in 2 folders that used to contain the add on files"

somehow when I load a fresh Genesis 2 male base, he doesn't seem to glitch or get error log lines.

Is there a way to refresh my Genesis 2?
PLEASE HELP

vlcsnap-2014-12-20-08h47m05s231.png
1280 x 720 - 1M

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,806
    edited December 1969

If the default G2M loads but saved characters don't it sounds as if the saved characters have a reference to, and possibly tweaked rigging from, the add-on. Looking at your screenshot it appears there may be an embedded adjustment to a joint centre. Assuming you are using DS 4.7, load one of the affected figures, open the Parameters pane's option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) and enable Show Hidden properties, then click on the Currently used group and see if there are any remnants there - if there are, try zeroing them. Does that help with the glitch?

• Viper016Viper016 Posts: 158
    edited December 1969

I couldn't find a thing...
    am i gonna have to reboot my genesis 2 and if i do how?

edited December 1969

The base G2M is working? If so then you don't need to reinstall - we just need to figure out what is being saved in the character files that are showing the issue. If the base G2M is working, it might help if you posted one of the saved .duf files (just the .duf, not the textures or \Data files) so we can have a poke at it, perhaps someone will be ale to figure it out from that.

edited December 1969

okay here we go >__>
    https://mega.co.nz/#!qZ9jSagA!kPx1glLHFA-HXELOGgxgjK2odqOGaTC4nXXj76KL_Kw

hope u can help me
    for now I just gotta never press UNDO...
    and if I do i have to use: Edit, Figure, Rigging, Adjust Rigging To Shape... Over and Over again...yay...

edited December 1969

Well, that confirms that the issue is the memorised rigging. Your link isn't, however, working for me.

edited December 1969

Well, that confirms that the issue is the memorised rigging. Your link isn't, however, working for me.

so nothing i can do to fix mah G2 shoulder/arms? o.o