Daz to Hexagon to Daz

I exported G2F to hexagon to create a morph for the whole figure.

Once I finished I sent it back to Daz and instead of getting the option to create a morph it just loads an object into the scene.

Since that failed I tried exporting the hexagon version as a .obj
Loaded G2F and used morph loader pro to import the morph. I reversed deformations and preserved existing Deltas.

The morph loads and the dial shows. When I apply the dial to 100% the morph is applied but the scale drops to about 10%
of the original figure size and have to dial G2F scale up to about 1000% to get it back to normal size.

What am I missing in the save in hexagon as obj or the import steps in daz to fix this?

Links to reading material or a good video tutorial would be great am kinda new with using hexagon.

Please help am so close but not seeing what I am doing wrong. Or I just need to sleep lol.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• RoLoWRoLoW Posts: 341
    edited December 1969

Two things that I cannot tell for sure from your posting that may help:

1. Did you set the Resolution Level to "Base" before moving to Hexagon?

2. Are you using the "Send To Hexagon" and "Send To DAZ Studio" functions to move the figure back and forth?

screenshot.9_.png
    371 x 324 - 32K
    screenshot.8_.png
    352 x 335 - 21K
    screenshot.7_.png
    354 x 580 - 32K
  • ben98120000ben98120000 Posts: 469
    edited December 2014

When exporting from Hexagon set Export scale factor to 10.000 (ten) and Unit of the file to "cm". In DS set import or Morph loader scale to 100%.

If you wish to use the bridge to make morphs, model that you are sending back to DS must have same name as model in DS scene. Than morph loader pro will activate automatically. If names are different than it will simply make another figure/model in DS.

Post edited by ben98120000 on