Swirly-thing store again?

SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone else getting random neverending swirly things in the store (again) instead of thumbnail boxes? Cropped up a little bit while browsing the store last night, but it's happening often enough tonight to get really annoying. I'm even getting the occasional totally swirly-thing page — no thumbnails show up at all below the filters section.

Especially annoying since, due to the new store design, we never see the text in a failed thumbnail box. At least in the old store we could see the item's name and click on it for the item's page (if that worked...). I'm trying to fill a cart here — I can't buy things if I don't know what they are.

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

synchronized swirly. internet busy with last min shoppers?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

This is getting downright ridiculous — now the forums are being affected as well. Slow response to clicks, pages appearing in tiny little snippets, pictures not appearing or dribbling on to the page veeeerrrryyy slowly. I'm even getting the occasional plain blank white page after the status indicator at the bottom of the browser window finishes updating. Something's going badly wrong ONLY ON THE DAZ WEBSITE. Every other site I visit is behaving pretty much the way it normally does.