2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,489

Been reported

• Well this buddy won't play nice with your runtime unless you give him a bicycle ;-)

Bicycle_required.jpg
    2040 x 1276 - 344K
  • Storm finally got the spotlight discount it was supposed to have yesterday (but didn't)... but while I was shopping just now, it jumped in price, and the spotlight changed to a different item.

I'm a bit irritated to see that kind of thing this late in the morning. Can we get a second-chance spotlight discount for Storm please, since it didn't get its proper run? Pending a potential fix, I'm dumping everything in the cart other than a few PFAD items - shopping here is just such a ridiculous experience.
  • doubledeviant said:

Storm finally got the spotlight discount it was supposed to have yesterday (but didn't)... but while I was shopping just now, it jumped in price, and the spotlight changed to a different item.

I'm a bit irritated to see that kind of thing this late in the morning. Can we get a second-chance spotlight discount for Storm please, since it didn't get its proper run? Pending a potential fix, I'm dumping everything in the cart other than a few PFAD items - shopping here is just such a ridiculous experience.

Storm was fixed yesterday, and people who purchased at the wrong price received a credit. Still, it would be somewhat surprising if there were to be no catch-up at the end of the sale (and perhaps even mid-way through) - though I don't know what is planned and can offer no guarantees. You could also try opening a ticket, explaining that the pricing issue was not fixed while you were online

• doubledeviant said:

Storm finally got the spotlight discount it was supposed to have yesterday (but didn't)... but while I was shopping just now, it jumped in price, and the spotlight changed to a different item.

Storm was fixed yesterday, and people who purchased at the wrong price received a credit. Still, it would be somewhat surprising if there were to be no catch-up at the end of the sale (and perhaps even mid-way through) - though I don't know what is planned and can offer no guarantees. You could also try opening a ticket, explaining that the pricing issue was not fixed while you were online

I think I checked three times throughout the morning and afternoon (and was otherwise occupied during the evening), and it hadn't been fixed. Quite annoying, especially given the spotlight is such a basic part of the sale. Not even a complicated multi-condition discount.

I didn't screenshot the price since I wasn't expecting a late-morning change, so I probably won't bother with a ticket. I'll watch for a catch-up, but I'm not hopeful - those often run at lesser discounts for having missed the initial sale (regardless of that sale being screwed up), and on principle I'm not paying more for it, despite the difference being negligible.

It's not that big a deal - one character among hundreds/thousands - but it's a shame that yet again the PC+ sale is marred by problems. Should be an exciting, positive time but instead I'm simply feeling irritation toward Daz. Anyway, thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed for a proper catch-up later.
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,333

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

Fixing it late was hardly of any use to those living in different time zones. And as we were being told constantly that that the price was correct this seems rather unfair to say the least. 

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Another day, another sale, another issue....

Today's Blender Bridge promo states that you can get 65% off of Classical Blender items. That works. In addition, I have got an orange banner stating that I can claim an extra 10% if I use the given code. This does not work. The cupon code is accepted, but the discount stays at 65% (should be around 70%, if my math serves me right).

Still not working. I will drop my cart and spend my money elsewhere. I am really disappointed how the PC+ sale is currently handled. 

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,044
    edited October 2021

Rest. Crime Scene is not giving the 10% DAZ BRIDGE ANNIVERSARY  discount ...just me or anybody else seeing this?

Post edited by mcorr on
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,044

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Another day, another sale, another issue....

Today's Blender Bridge promo states that you can get 65% off of Classical Blender items. That works. In addition, I have got an orange banner stating that I can claim an extra 10% if I use the given code. This does not work. The cupon code is accepted, but the discount stays at 65% (should be around 70%, if my math serves me right).

Still not working. I will drop my cart and spend my money elsewhere. I am really disappointed how the PC+ sale is currently handled. 

same here

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,178
    edited October 2021

mcorr said:

Rest. Crime Scene is not giving the 10% DAZ BRIDGE ANNIVERSARY  discount ...just me or anybody else seeing this?

Rest. Crime Scene is still new, which the 10% coupon doesn't allow - at least, mine doesn't.

ETA: Of course, it would have been nice if the link from the message included a "not new" qualification too ....

Capture.JPG
    647 x 307 - 39K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 653

The discounts on the new items are not working for me. This is supposed to be 40% off. Sorry if this is old news, it's hard to read it all on my phone,

Thanks 

DFD6C163-A9CD-42F9-92F1-F78A89B7BC1C.png
    750 x 1334 - 313K
  • AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 653

...well it looks like the "find your Zen" sale has gone. Never mind..,

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491
    edited October 2021

I am having issues again. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if something is screwed up. I put two new items (not PC+) in the cart and added five of the "Friends of" items (not new) and tried to apply the FEATURED50 coupon, but I'm told it's not valid.

Shopping Cart.png
    1909 x 1083 - 296K
    Post edited by maraich on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

The Lincoln and London Bundle carted with a Still New release isn't triggering the PC+ and 2+ New/Still new discounts.  Stuck at 30%, should be showing 46% discount.  Carting individual bundle items are discounting properly.

Screen Shot 10-05-21 at 11.26 AM.PNG
    1767 x 884 - 282K
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,406

maraich said:

I am having issues again. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if something is screwed up. I put two new items (not PC+) in the cart and added five of the "Friends of" items (not new) and tried to apply the FEATURED50 coupon, but I'm told it's not valid.

It is not any new release to trigger the discount. You need two Debut or Still New releases. 

• maraich said:

It isn't any new, as I read the promotion, but two Debut/Still new - I think those items have dropped out of thos categories now.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491

Thanks, apparently I'm having trouble keeping the the semantics straight. 

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011
    edited October 2021

Why has FEATURED50 stopped working?

OK, it appears to be working with a different combinatiuon of new and still new. Very confusing.

Post edited by James_H on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,288

Has something happened to the store listings? When I filter for DAZ Originals (Hide Items I Own unchecked) there's only, like, 3800 that show up. I'm sure it used to be more like 16000.

• Lindsey said:

The Lincoln and London Bundle carted with a Still New release isn't triggering the PC+ and 2+ New/Still new discounts.  Stuck at 30%, should be showing 46% discount.  Carting individual bundle items are discounting properly.

I have the same issue... The (https://www.daz3d.com/2021-platinum-club-plus-sale) sales page says...
    Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more
    PC+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

Get an EXTRA 50% OFF¥* up to 5 Friends of the Sale Items
    when you buy any 2+ of these Items and use Coupon Code: FEATURED50"

But putting the Lincoln and London Bundle -and- another new release does not trigger the discount or the coupon. I have to add a 3rd new release to trigger the Discount -and- to get the Coupon code to work. 

Any ideas when/if this will be fixed?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,103

NorthOf45 said:

Has something happened to the store listings? When I filter for DAZ Originals (Hide Items I Own unchecked) there's only, like, 3800 that show up. I'm sure it used to be more like 16000.

I still see all of them. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,748
    edited October 2021

The coupon code FEATURED50 no longer works. Everything was fine in my cart earlier and now the coupon was removed and when I try to put it back in, it says it's not valid. I didn't change my cart at all and have a debut and still new (not PC) item and it just stopped working for some reason.

Also the new items are not getting the extra 15% off discount. What is going on with the store???

OK the problem is with the Lincoln and London bundle. It doesn't register the correct discount and negates the coupon. Other items work, but I'm not interested in any other items. 

737F6BB6-16F5-4A73-B278-CF18C7ABCD61.png
    1536 x 2048 - 802K
    Post edited by Wonderland on

Leana said:

NorthOf45 said:

I still see all of them. 

Still not seeing them. 3822 of 39366 show as DO. Logged in or not, MS Edge and Firefox.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,317
    NorthOf45 said:

Leana said:

NorthOf45 said:

I still see all of them. 

Still not seeing them. 3822 of 39366 show as DO. Logged in or not, MS Edge and Firefox.

I see what you see: 3822.

barbult said:

NorthOf45 said:

Leana said:

NorthOf45 said:

I still see all of them. 

I see what you see: 3822.

Great. I must have heard "Mercury Retrograde" like 4 times today already...

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,748

Coupon still not working with Lincoln and London in the cart...

• alan bard newcomeralan bard newcomer Posts: 2,121
    edited October 2021

repetion of above.. as of 930pm daz time... the discount for two new items and pc+ discount aren't functioning
    probably they won't fix it...  if you buy then they'll issue a credit.. 
    ---
    however looking at the separate prices of the bundle 21 21 14 14
    I would guess the price on the bundle is screwed up and should have been higher? 
    ---
    so igoring it is their way of sloving it. 
    ---
    but why buy the extras if you don't get the discount?
    ---
    well still two and a half hours until day change .. they may fix it?

extra15.JPG
    1752 x 600 - 94K
    new releases1.JPG
    2680 x 1364 - 402K
    new releases2.JPG
    2490 x 1551 - 457K
    shopping cart.JPG
    2540 x 830 - 143K
    Post edited by alan bard newcomer on
  • CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,140
    edited October 2021
    Well, I already have Goran (from the super recent bank heist bundle). No extra pro-rata discount? That's... meh.
    Post edited by CHWT on

Still not seeing a full set of DAZ Originals in the main store with the filter. It closely follows the fourth promotional banner to "Check out the latest Daz Original Bundles" which makes me think someone made the wrong list.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

NorthOf45 said:

Still not seeing a full set of DAZ Originals in the main store with the filter. It closely follows the fourth promotional banner to "Check out the latest Daz Original Bundles" which makes me think someone made the wrong list.

Will send an inquiry on the bundles.

This discussion has been closed.