2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,756

Xellosz said:

maraich said:

I'm still not getting a discount on the five items for $1.99 for purchasing two new items. It says any new item, but I put PC+ items in as my new items, so now I'm wondering if they don't count toward the discount. If that is the case, I'd appreciate it if they'd put that in with their disclaimers.

Scroll a bit lower XP , first wording is messed up.

Buy any 2+ Debut or Still-New Releases to get up to 5Select Daz Originals for $1.99 each*

Norse Structures is listed under Still New.

• Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Today's spotlight item (Storm) has now been fixed to give the proper discounts. Thanks

Yes, was just coming in to say that - and that Daz will be issuing store credit for the difference to people who purchased at the higher price.

Also for yesterday's item, the Norse Structures? It is currently at $2.74 in the store; I paid $5.93 for it, probably others did as well. Or do we need to put in tickets?

I will ask.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491

Apparently, I'm not understanding. The PC+ items I added to the card are Still New Releases, and the other five items I chose are from the Select DAZ Originals.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,192

Charlie Judge said:

Today's spotlight item (Storm) has now been fixed to give the proper discounts. Thanks

Thanks from me too (very handy item to go with the GC sale!)

• NathNath Posts: 2,735

Richard Haseltine said:

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Yes, was just coming in to say that - and that Daz will be issuing store credit for the difference to people who purchased at the higher price.

Also for yesterday's item, the Norse Structures? It is currently at $2.74 in the store; I paid $5.93 for it, probably others did as well. Or do we need to put in tickets?

I will ask.

Thanks!

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited October 2021

Wonderland said:

Xellosz said:

maraich said:

I'm still not getting a discount on the five items for $1.99 for purchasing two new items. It says any new item, but I put PC+ items in as my new items, so now I'm wondering if they don't count toward the discount. If that is the case, I'd appreciate it if they'd put that in with their disclaimers.

Scroll a bit lower XP , first wording is messed up.

Buy any 2+ Debut or Still-New Releases to get up to 5Select Daz Originals for $1.99 each*

Norse Structures is listed under Still New.

2+, it works, Norse Structures alone is not enough to trigger it.

Post edited by Xellosz on
  • MachineClawMachineClaw Posts: 137
    edited October 2021

Spooktacular render contest (Front page rollover contest) is giving g3 zombie free with code, which works.

I didn't buy anything at all today.  Not sure I really understand the thinking or logic in having to buy 2 new or still new items to kick in my PC+ Membership for the PC+ Anniversery.  carosels that show 73%+ but text says if you buy 2 items THEN you get 65%.  uh?!  You can get up to 5 at $1.99 if you pay $20 (two new/stil new items).  The June Anniversary sale was way better and now that we are in PC+ anniversitry those same items cost more to me?  I can't play the Daz math game it's just to much touble and time and effort.  Was really looking forward to this sale, now just idly watch and see if anything pops that cheap discount for something on my wishlist, mostly I'm just not bothered now.

When are the sales from last week going away?  cause seems like evrything has been the same exepct pricing for thurs/Firday and this weekend.

Post edited by MachineClaw on
  • Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

I will ask.

Thanks!

Yes, Norse Structures 1 purchasers will also be getting a credit

• MachineClaw said:

Spooktacular render contest (Front page rollover contest) is giving g3 zombie free with code, which works

Nice! Thanks!

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,459
    Ok, I'm having a weird problem. When I click on certain products, like the Survivor for Genesis 3 Male(s) that is being offered free, I can't click the promo pictures or add to cart. This is happening with several older items. Anyone else having website issues?
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,459
    edited October 2021

Also, site search isn't working at all for me. I'm on a Mac using Brave Browser, if that helps.

Edit:  Ok, I just switched to Safari and all is well.  So I guess it's a problem with the Brave Browser, so just disregard.

Post edited by Fae3D on
  • Another day, another sale, another issue....

Today's Blender Bridge promo states that you can get 65% off of Classical Blender items. That works. In addition, I have got an orange banner stating that I can claim an extra 10% if I use the given code. This does not work. The cupon code is accepted, but the discount stays at 65% (should be around 70%, if my math serves me right).

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Shouldn't there be a new Spotlight Item today? It's still showing the male character from yesterday for me. 

Richard Haseltine said:

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

I will ask.

Thanks!

Yes, Norse Structures 1 purchasers will also be getting a credit

Saw it on my store credit overview. Great, thanks!

• Watch the carts! I'm positive I did not add certain items that appeared in my cart.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Another day, another sale, another issue....

Today's Blender Bridge promo states that you can get 65% off of Classical Blender items. That works. In addition, I have got an orange banner stating that I can claim an extra 10% if I use the given code. This does not work. The cupon code is accepted, but the discount stays at 65% (should be around 70%, if my math serves me right).

I have that offer and yes, it is not working. I will report, but advise that you also open a ticket.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

FEATURED50 coupon can only be used once? There's no mention of it in the sales page, and they normally mention if it's only once per customer.

ioonrxoon said:

FEATURED50 coupon can only be used once? There's no mention of it in the sales page, and they normally mention if it's only once per customer.

They do at times, but not always.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,097

No new items today?

Ati said:

No new items today?

Primarily Lincoln and London plus others. I see them.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,097
    edited October 2021

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

No new items today?

The newest I see in the shop is from yesterday. :( https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

Post edited by Ati on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011

OK, I'll bite. Why does Alternative Shapes for Kayden need a bicycle? There must be a joke in there somewhere. Or pehaps a promotional pic that was not used?

export.png
    1884 x 1192 - 2M
  • Cris Palomino said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Another day, another sale, another issue....

I have that offer and yes, it is not working. I will report, but advise that you also open a ticket.

Thanks Cris, I raised ticket  #389854.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011

General question about srtore icons. Is there a reason for the different display in the horizontal sale display for these two items that I own. One includes a cart + purchased sign.

Now it could be to do with the Interactive license - and that would explain this example, perhaps. But it certainly doesn't work for all I can see. It appears random.

horizontal.png
    562 x 548 - 359K
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,756

Is the spotlight item supposed to be the same as yesterday? 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,151

James_H said:

OK, I'll bite. Why does Alternative Shapes for Kayden need a bicycle? There must be a joke in there somewhere. Or pehaps a promotional pic that was not used?

Error when referencing a required product?

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

No new items today?

The newest I see in the shop is from yesterday. :( https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

You have to specify where you mean. You didn't indicate the storefront. Will report.

Wonderland said:

Is the spotlight item supposed to be the same as yesterday? 

Looks like it, but I'll send in an inquiry in any case.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Leana said:

James_H said:

Probably supposed to be Kayden, 'cause offering Alternative for a figure, than having that figure as a required product would be positively weird. Or we have not noticed that apart from being a little Ninja Kayden is also a transformer with an alternate bicycle identity.. devil

maikdecker said:

Leana said:

James_H said:

Probably supposed to be Kayden, 'cause offering Alternative for a figure, than having that figure as a required product would be positively weird. Or we have not noticed that apart from being a little Ninja Kayden is also a transformer with an alternate bicycle identity.. devil

And it is after all quite easy to make a typo between 'Kayden' and 'bicycle' LOL angel

This discussion has been closed.