Lady Noir for G8.1F ("Blade Runner's" Rachael) head morph. Rockabilly Noir hairdo!

2»

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Maybe send Catherine3678ab a personal message and she will share it with you... smiley

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015

xialiubei said:

Is there anywhere I can find the Rockabilly Noir hair, since the sharecg link was taken down?

Yes, and since somebody has asked I think I can post the link. If the link vanishes then check in my freebies over at Renderosity.

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/92151/rockabilly-hair-for-genesis-8-female

• xialiubeixialiubei Posts: 71

Catherine3678ab said:

xialiubei said:

Is there anywhere I can find the Rockabilly Noir hair, since the sharecg link was taken down?

Yes, and since somebody has asked I think I can post the link. If the link vanishes then check in my freebies over at Renderosity.

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/92151/rockabilly-hair-for-genesis-8-female

Thank you so much.  I can't wait to try it out.

When working with Lady Noir, please make her nose less angled up than I did. I only later realized my mistake... Thank you, xialiubei!

• xialiubeixialiubei Posts: 71

AOBB said:

When working with Lady Noir, please make her nose less angled up than I did. I only later realized my mistake... Thank you, xialiubei!

I'll try that on my next render.  Here is my first test with the Rockabilly Noir hair courtesy of Catherine.  I added a little smoke to the scene because I think the shot of Rachael smoking is the most iconic shot of her.  Your morph is excellent, but I'm afraid my limited abilities just aren't enough to really capture the unearthly beauty of Sean Young as Racheal.

Hello again, xialiubei. I think that dialing down the reflections on the cornea and softening the eyeshadow under the eye will help. Otherwise your Rachael looks quite fetching. yes

edited July 2023

For xialiubei - a long time ago I made this quick version of Rachael's black suit, available as an .obj file along with buttons and textures:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/445352/power-suit-for-g3f#latest

While imperfect, you might still find it useful.

I love your renders and cannot wait to see your new and improved Rachael render!

Post edited by AOBB on

That reminds me ... I don't know why, but hard as I try now and then somethings I want to make just don't get made. So I'm glad you were able to get something out for the suit. Maybe one day it'll 'click' for me.

xialiubei said:

AOBB said:

I'll try that on my next render.  Here is my first test with the Rockabilly Noir hair courtesy of Catherine.  I added a little smoke to the scene because I think the shot of Rachael smoking is the most iconic shot of her.  Your morph is excellent, but I'm afraid my limited abilities just aren't enough to really capture the unearthly beauty of Sean Young as Racheal.

I agree about adding some smoke. Think I've managed to collect quite a few cigarettes for her scenes lol ...

Esp. if using Iray, if you keep the textures but apply one of the fancy hair shader presets, might be able to get some glossy effects going in the hair. I think some add a transluency layer which does the trick.