Can't find/install face transfer unlimited

I bought face transfer unlimited a while ago, but only now I'm trying to experiment with face transfer. (without much success). The characters appear with a watermark, so face transfer unlimited either isn't installed or doesn't work. But I can't find the files to install it anywhere. They don't appear in the not yet installed files, nor in the already installed files. The product definitely shows up as "purchased" on the catalogue page. 

 

What am I doing wrong, if anything? Thanks in advance. 

 

Comments

  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,883

    Your product library offers two install options:  DAZ Central or Manual Install

    https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_63529

  • riverman63riverman63 Posts: 22

    I got puzzled by this when I purchased it. Have you entered the serial number? Face Transfer is already installed so you do not need to install anything extra, you just need to enter the number to unlock the full version. Look under My Serial Number on My Account for it.

  • odasteinodastein Posts: 530
    edited May 12

    riverman63 said:

    I got puzzled by this when I purchased it. Have you entered the serial number? Face Transfer is already installed so you do not need to install anything extra, you just need to enter the number to unlock the full version. Look under My Serial Number on My Account for it.

    The serial number? Hmm...I think that might be my issue, right here. I didn't enter any serial number, as far as I can tell.  Hmm...After checking, I have several serial numbers, there. I had never looked into this tab. Although it refers to "face transfer" not "face transfer unlimited". Is that the correct one anyway? 

    And where/how do I enter this serial number? 

    Thank you for the tip. 

    Post edited by odastein on
  • riverman63riverman63 Posts: 22

    Yes, Face Transfer For Daz Studio is the one. I have had a look and I cannot see or remember how to enter the serial number.... but mine may look different because I have entered it already, someone else will hopefully know......

  • riverman63riverman63 Posts: 22

    Just found this in a post from a few years back.....

    How to activate the plugin

    This plugin does NOT require a separate installer to be downloaded and run separately. The plugin itself is included in the installation of Daz Studio, but it is not activated until you enter a valid serial number. To do this, go to the "Help" menu in the main menu bar of Daz Studio and select the "About Installed Plugins…" action. Next, find the entry for "Face Transfer" and paste or type in your serial code* into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish the registration process. You will need to close Daz Studio and reopen it before you can start using the the plugin.

    *Your serial code will be listed in the "Serial Numbers" section of your www.daz3d.com account.

     

  • odasteinodastein Posts: 530

    riverman63 said:

    Just found this in a post from a few years back.....

    How to activate the plugin

    This plugin does NOT require a separate installer to be downloaded and run separately. The plugin itself is included in the installation of Daz Studio, but it is not activated until you enter a valid serial number. To do this, go to the "Help" menu in the main menu bar of Daz Studio and select the "About Installed Plugins…" action. Next, find the entry for "Face Transfer" and paste or type in your serial code* into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish the registration process. You will need to close Daz Studio and reopen it before you can start using the the plugin.

    *Your serial code will be listed in the "Serial Numbers" section of your www.daz3d.com account.

     

    Thank you, but there was no "about installed plugins" in "help". So, I had to submit a ticket for an information that should be immediately and obviously available when you buy a product, instead of having to ask people and then send a ticket.  

  • riverman63riverman63 Posts: 22

    Shame, yes you're right. It should be explained clearly by the creators. Good luck, let me know what they say

  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 3,811
    edited May 24

    odastein said:

    riverman63 said:

    Just found this in a post from a few years back.....

    How to activate the plugin

    This plugin does NOT require a separate installer to be downloaded and run separately. The plugin itself is included in the installation of Daz Studio, but it is not activated until you enter a valid serial number. To do this, go to the "Help" menu in the main menu bar of Daz Studio and select the "About Installed Plugins…" action. Next, find the entry for "Face Transfer" and paste or type in your serial code* into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish the registration process. You will need to close Daz Studio and reopen it before you can start using the the plugin.

    *Your serial code will be listed in the "Serial Numbers" section of your www.daz3d.com account.

     

    Thank you, but there was no "about installed plugins" in "help". So, I had to submit a ticket for an information that should be immediately and obviously available when you buy a product, instead of having to ask people and then send a ticket.  

    Yes there is:

    Yes there is.png
    680 x 421 - 35K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • odasteinodastein Posts: 530
    edited May 26

    Catherine3678ab said:

    odastein said:

    riverman63 said:

    Just found this in a post from a few years back.....

    How to activate the plugin

    This plugin does NOT require a separate installer to be downloaded and run separately. The plugin itself is included in the installation of Daz Studio, but it is not activated until you enter a valid serial number. To do this, go to the "Help" menu in the main menu bar of Daz Studio and select the "About Installed Plugins…" action. Next, find the entry for "Face Transfer" and paste or type in your serial code* into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish the registration process. You will need to close Daz Studio and reopen it before you can start using the the plugin.

    *Your serial code will be listed in the "Serial Numbers" section of your www.daz3d.com account.

     

    Thank you, but there was no "about installed plugins" in "help". So, I had to submit a ticket for an information that should be immediately and obviously available when you buy a product, instead of having to ask people and then send a ticket.  

    Yes there is:

     

     

    OK. I wasn't looking in "help" in Daz studio. I was looking in "help" on this website, assuming that it worked like when you redeem a gift card. Thank you very much.

    But how are we supposed to guess all that?  To figure out that there's no download, to realise that there's a serial number, to find it, and then to figure out where to enter it????

    Post edited by odastein on
Sign In or Register to comment.