Ambulance

DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Does anyone have any plans to do an ambulance? There seems to be other vehicles apart from present day ambulances.

Peace suckers.

Dean

Comments

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited November 2014

Deanpw said:
    Does anyone have any plans to do an ambulance? There seems to be other vehicles apart from present day ambulances.

Peace suckers.

Dean

ShareCG .com has that covered pretty well, I'd say: Ambulance. And, it's free too.
    Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    edited December 1969

I tried it out. That is a really nice model. It comes with a stretcher and poses for M4 and V4. The doors open and close. Thanks for the link. :-)

Ambulance_Yosemite.png
    2000 x 1600 - 6M
  • DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Looks great! How do you load it into Daz? Is it just a file drop?

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Inside the ZIP file is a folder called 'Runtime'.

Assuming that you are on a PC (not Mac) just drag and drop that folder from the ZIP file, and drop it into your DAZ Studio Library (My DAZ 3D Library?) You will then find it in DS in the Content Library pane, Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Figures.

• DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Okey dokey. Thanks!

• Thanks for the link! I was wondering if anyone knew where the ambulance came from that is shown on the first bastion emergency hospital set?

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 473

Would be super if a ambulance was indeed made for DAZ4.10

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I would like to see futuristic emergency vehicles. Practical future vehicles are pretty lacking, most are military type with weapons or just single person.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553
    edited January 2018
    efron_24 said:

Would be super if a ambulance was indeed made for DAZ4.10

Did you see this post?

ShareCG .com has that covered pretty well, I'd say: Ambulance. And, it's free too.

I just did this one up from here http://www.dmi-3d.net/

Converted it to .OBJ and slapped some Iray shaders on it, took all of 10 minutes

ambo.jpg
    1532 x 870 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 501

Deanpw said:

Peace suckers.

Dean

Not only free, but licensed for commercial renders if that's a consideration. Thanks for the link, Tramp Graphics!

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909

Thanks for the link! I was wondering if anyone knew where the ambulance came from that is shown on the first bastion emergency hospital set?

I think thats the Vanishing Point one from Renderosity.