to David Vodhanel

2»

Comments

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

ok thank you for the clear words

i was thinking you are the creator of the bridge daztounreal therefor the threadtitle

• i was thinking you are the creator of the bridge daztounreal therefor the threadtitle

I am the original creator so I tend to answer questions about it and I still contribute fixes and new features to the plugin itself.  I have no connection to the installer though.

• DSnelsonDSnelson Posts: 1
    edited March 2021

Here's the workaround I was able to do -- when you're ready to package your project:

1. Move your assets from the Daz2Unreal folder to another folder (I have a folder named "_MAIN" which I use for my own stuff -- I moved my DAZ material into a folder inside of my "_MAIN" folder).
    2. Delete the Daz2Untreal folder.
    3. Disable the Daz2Unreal plugin.
    4. Disable the DAZ3D plugin.
    5. Restart UE4
    6. Build your package.
    Post edited by DSnelson on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871

David Vodhanel said:

i was thinking you are the creator of the bridge daztounreal therefor the threadtitle

I am the original creator so I tend to answer questions about it and I still contribute fixes and new features to the plugin itself.  I have no connection to the installer though.

I do hope you see some of that sweet Megagrant  money though kiss if DAZ values your continued support

• If I'd could sing over the forum I'd sing: For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow! Appreciate your work David, you made porting characters way much easier. Wasn't long ago I almost gave up on Unreal for it was such a pain in the buttocks. So cheers to you! =)

• Thanks! I'm glad you're both enjoying the plugin :)