Can't log in to Daz Central

I just downloaded and created an account. I tried to log in and it said my credentials were wrong. So I doubled checked...still wrong. I reset my password, and it still said it was wrong. I can log into the website but not in the application. What can I do?

Comments

• mnpalamnpala Posts: 56

I am having the same thing here. Can log into web site but not Daz Install Manager.

• mnpalamnpala Posts: 56

Okay, I have fixed my problem. I was logging into web site using password manager and forgot I changed my Daz password, so was typing in the wrong one.

All sorted now.

If you're using a password manager, go into the vault and check your actual password.

• I appreciate the input, but I am not using a passwords manager. I checked Multiple times. It seems when I try to log into Daz central, my machine gets messed up when it tries to communicate with the website. After I try to log into Central I can no longer access the daz website as the certificate becomes invaild and my computer blocks the site until I uninstall daz central. Its really wierd. But do i really need daz central? I downloaded daz studio just fine.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,172
    edited October 2022
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.