how do I remove all "deleted" content from my library?

I noticed there is a lot of "deleted" content in my library that is not usable but still shows up.  How do I remove this clutter?  Thanks!

Comments

• I assume you mean in categories, or in Products if you have deleted rather than uninstalled content. Find the references in the Content Library under Categories (if you are using Smart Content you can right-click and use the SHow In sub menu), right-click on the ghost entries, and select Remove Reference.

• zoldoszoldos Posts: 46

I'm not sure I follow.  Can you be more specific?  And here's a screenshot to illustrate.  I have 100s of things like this all across my content library.  Thanks!

screen.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 326K
  • Those are from a product - is it meant to be installed? If not have you uninstalled it, and how?

I installed DAZ using DAZ Central and installed the stuff I bought from the store, then I noticed all that gobbledygook in various places in my content library.  I do remember manually installing some resources some time ago but then uninstalled DAZ afterward, then re-installed it (a couple times).

• Manual installs would not add metadata to the database unless you imported metadata deliberately. The symbols mean that neither the file nor its thumbnail are being found where the database says they should be. Are the products affected showing in Daz Central as available to install?

Manual installs would not add metadata to the database unless you imported metadata deliberately. The symbols mean that neither the file nor its thumbnail are being found where the database says they should be. Are the products affected showing in Daz Central as available to install?

No, I didn't see them at all in DAZ Central....

• Not even listed as installed?

No.... :(