iWave dForce Soft Breast

2»

Comments

• iwaveiwave Posts: 46

thoreandan said:

I didn't even know color values could be set higher than 1.0.

So did I smiley

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

just wondering...was this script ever updated from the original release version?

:)

j

Not yet, I am having trouble writing the script that can automatically save the shader...

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560

melissastjames said:

The bewbs look a little wonky in the promo images. They don't just flatten out like that when one crosses their arms...the problem is that the simulation needs to take into account that they *move* as well as have soft body physics. Personally, I would use a combination of Zev0's breast pose products and a custom painted weight map simulation. I'm talking for stills...no idea on animation. 

...yeah I have Zev0's Breast Control as well as the NPMs for G3F and Squish Morphs for G2F (via GenX) so I'm good.

• I am also getting "An error occurred while reading the file". I tried to reinstall with the install manager and still got the same error.

Is there a certain way this should be done?

Thank You all for your help

Patrick said:

I am also getting "An error occurred while reading the file". I tried to reinstall with the install manager and still got the same error.

Is there a certain way this should be done?

Thank You all for your help

Hi, 

According to the description, you seem to have encountered this problem when applying the softness presets. If so, please first select'dForce Soft Breast' in the Scene pane, and then double-click on one of the softness preset icons to apply this preset. 

Untitled-1.jpg
    592 x 182 - 33K
  • Thank You very much. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalled and now it works great.

This is an amazing product! I cant wait to see what other products you come up with.

Thank You

Patrick

• Hi, just wondering if this product will work with the updated Gen8.1?

• kelly_mcallen_7bae4ac2a7 said:

Hi, just wondering if this product will work with the updated Gen8.1?

not work on 8.1 yet 

• Norman_RNorman_R Posts: 94
    edited June 2021

@iwave Will there be an update to Gen8.1?

Edit: ok works with G8.1F. Just kind of had an error message. Had to reinstall.

Post edited by Norman_R on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,208
    edited July 2021

Is there a minimum version of DAZ Studio required? The script is encrypted, and in the past there have been minimum requirements on DS for encrypted scripts to run. I am still using 4.12, which came out before this product was released, and I just get the "Failed to load script" error in the log. For those who get it to work, what version of Studio are you using?

ETA: To clarify, the product was updated in March 2021, so was it created with a higher version than the original, like 4.15?

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,921

marble said:

dForce Soft Breast for Genesis 8 Females | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D

Having just bought the Spring Dynamics script I see there's now another jiggle product (London buses, anyone?). I'd be interested to know if anyone has bought both and how they compare. I seem to remember the last attempt at using dForce for breast movement wasn't too successful but the video for this one looks quite promising. I do wish the vendors would consider including glutes as soft anatomy though.

I too would like to see this as well, butt the obsession with bewbs are much, much stronger than with butts, plus, it would have to be much more subtle than breasts and I have yet to see any PAs taking this on as it is not as practiced as of yet... hell, if it's not on renderotica, then you won't see it any time soon over here!

The closet that I came to seeing this being done is over at deviant art; I'd give you a link but DAZ is squirrelly about links to nudity so just search for "A-study-of-Gluteus-Maximus-Thiccness" over there!

• I am using Khloe's skin tone for my character. When I applied the Soft Breast, I got much lighter breasts than the Khloe skin tone.

When I followed the above steps (although admittedly I used copy/paste surface, because I could not find how to make them in to shader presets from 'surfaces'), the breasts went glossy white, and there is no 'SSS Reflectance Tint' visible to turn off the limits...

• Are there any good nipple morphs that work with this?  I was using a graft addon called "Lifelike Nipples" but can't seem to get it to work with this addon.