Blood Bound & Barbarian Princess

DhimanoDhimano Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have purchase blood bound and barbarian princess along with requirement products which are victoria 4.2 base and victoria 4.2 morphs. I have installed them in order with DIM, Victoria 4.2 Base > Victoria 4.2 Morphs > Blood Bound.

That's where the problem comes in, I am seeing victoria 4.2 in the daz studio and load it fine but i am not seeing the blood bound clothing. I had it view "All" and still not finding the blood bound. I want to find it before i install barbarian princess and fiddle with it any further.

Victoria 4.2 Base- http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base

Victoria 4.2 Morphs- http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-morphs

Blood Bound- http://www.daz3d.com/blood-bound

Barbarian Princess- http://www.daz3d.com/barbarian-princess

Any helps is much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Dhimano said:
    I am seeing victoria 4.2 in the daz studio and load it fine but i am not seeing the blood bound clothing.

Where are you looking? There are two content tabs, Smart Content and Content Library. Content Library will show all your content, but things may not be easy to find. Smart Content makes things easier to find, but not all content is set up as Smart Content yet (the Blood Bound outfit was made many years before Smart Content was added to the D|S features).
  • mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029
    edited December 1969

I don't have those products so I don't know exactly where they are located. The probably don't have any meta data with them, so you will not be able to find them in the smart content folder. They will be in content folder probably under Poser Formats. I have attached some images that show you how to find products installed with DIM.

The button with the 'i' in a circle to the right of the product name will bring up the online read me page. For newer products that will have information about where to find them. For older products like these, unfornately the online readme is just a place holder: Blood Bound Readme.

In this case you right click on the item in DIM and select Show Installed Files ...

This brings up a list of all the files that were installed. Most of these older products include an old readme in the installed files. Look through the list for a HTML format read me. and click on it. This will open a window explorer window with the readme file selected. Just click on it to open it in your default browser.

Continued...

find03.jpg
    870 x 866 - 227K
    find02.jpg
    587 x 596 - 131K
    find01.jpg
    826 x 623 - 62K
    edited December 1969

The figure below shows a sample of what one of these looks like.

When it says "Poser Libraries" that means you need to look in the Poser Format library that DIM installs products, usually "My DAZ 3D Library". If it says figures, you look under figures in that library.

Probably, the clothing items will be under Figures. The material options will be under Poses and there may be props under Props, but it is best to find the Readme to get the paths.

If there is no readme, the fall back is to look at the list of installed files and find the product that way. Stuff in Runtime/Geometry and Runtime/Textures can be ignored. Those are not user visible items. The Firgures category is in the Runtime/Characters directory. Other than that, Poses is in Poses and Props are in Props.

find05.jpg
    800 x 549 - 75K
    find04.jpg
    1056 x 966 - 176K
  • DhimanoDhimano Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

@ SpootedKitty, I was looking for it in smart content. Apparently, that is wrong place to look in. :roll:

@ mark128, That was it! They were in content library as you said. Thanks so much! :-)

Now i have one little tiny problem. The victoria 4.2 have pink "bikini" on her and it is not a content. I have tried in every way to have it remove because it still shown when add clothes. So is there any way to have it gone? Does it have something to do with texture?

pinkbikini.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 491K
  • DhimanoDhimano Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh never mind. There were more option of skins for victoria 4.2 in content library. I guess i should have fiddle around more in the content library. Thanks for the help anyway. ")

edited December 1969

Dhimano said:

Now i have one little tiny problem. The victoria 4.2 have pink "bikini" on her and it is not a content. I have tried in every way to have it remove because it still shown when add clothes. So is there any way to have it gone? Does it have something to do with texture?

That is part of the default skin texture. You need to find a real skin texture.

If you go to DAZ Studio Formats -> My DAZ 3D Library -> People -> Victoria 4 -> Materials

You have V4 Sample-Res and V4 Standard-Res folder there and perhaps the V4 Hi-Res folder.

The V4 Sample-Res has a !all_Natural_BKN which is what you have now and a !all_Natural_NG that does not have the bikini, but also does not have nipples or genitals. The V4 Standard-Res and V4 Hi-Res (if you have it) have a !All_Natural skin preset which is anatomically complete.