Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• Vicey really does some incredible work.

• magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

Agreed! Sabine = Léa "Redux". Nena = T. Swift

Good work on both! yes

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

mike242910 said:

Vicey really does some incredible work.

They do a lot better recently, I agree. Some of the earlier figures looked more like their own mothers than the persons they were supposed to be. wink

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,813

KOO Emilie makes me think of Emily Blunt -- but I'm notoriously terrible at faces, and astonishingly ignorant about celebrities, so take that with a grain of salt.

• FrinkkyFrinkky Posts: 388

bytescapes said:

KOO Emilie makes me think of Emily Blunt -- but I'm notoriously terrible at faces, and astonishingly ignorant about celebrities, so take that with a grain of salt.

I can see a vague resemblance in the primary promo (shape of the eyes and mouth) but not really any of the others. 

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,122

bytescapes said:

I can see a little of that too, although I'm not sure it's strong enough to put down as a proper likeness - certainly not an intentional one.

• PixelSploitingPixelSploiting Posts: 880
    edited January 2023

Is KrashWerks Rhonda also based on any adult industry performer? Often I have this character waving her shotgun in a post-apocalyptic renders and I'm really not that familiar with all the finer corners of the wide Internet culture. laugh

Edit: nevermind. I found it in this very thread. She's not.

Post edited by PixelSploiting on

PixelSploiting said:

Is KrashWerks Rhonda also based on any adult industry performer? Often I have this character waving her shotgun in a post-apocalyptic renders and I'm really not that familiar with all the finer corners of the wide Internet culture. laugh

I have her as an older Robin Wright (as backed up by at least one of the promo photos.) Aka Princess Buttercup for those with longer memories.

• bytescapes said:

I think she is inspired by Kristen Wiig, rather than Emily Blunt.

• khefrenn said:

bytescapes said:

Yeah, my first thought was Kristen Wiig. Now she can star in all our crappy remakes of Ghostbusters!

• magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

KOO Emilie HD: Kristen Wiig?

khefrenn said:

bytescapes said:

yes

• I too see some Emily Blunt (Edge of Tomorrow) in KOO Emilie, but the nose and eyebrows are off, and more closely match Kristen Wiig (SNL, WW1984) and Brie Larson (Captain Marvel, Kong: Skull Island).

• Still no Jennifer Coolidge?  Really? 

edited January 2023

Hylas said:

Haruchai said:

Rupert brought to mind Yungblud for me.

yungblud - Google Search

ding ding ding, don't know who he is but we have a winner.

I had to think of Chord Overstreet as well, but Chord has very distinctive cheeks and Rupert does not.

I'd throw Curran Walters in there as well.

Post edited by RayDAnt on
  • Any idea of HID3D's latest, Donna for G9 & Lexy for G9? Donna looks somewhat Eurasian so that narrows down the field, though StarByFace claimed a mild match with Noah Cyrus..

deepred6502 said:

Any idea of HID3D's latest, Donna for G9 & Lexy for G9? Donna looks somewhat Eurasian so that narrows down the field, though StarByFace claimed a mild match with Noah Cyrus..

I have Lexy down as Lili Reinhart (see her guise as "Dark Betty" from Riverdale.) Donna I'm still uncertain on. I see some Noah Cyrus as well, but the height isn't right (and HID3D's heights are always exact for irl based characters.)

• Optimus Shepard said:

Does anyone knows a character that looks like Debra Winger aka Drusilla Wonder Girl from Wonder Woman Tv show?

@Optimus Shepard There's 2 Debra Winger/Wonder Girl/Drusilla 3D figures that I know of...

D. Winger by magnus1781 at DA
    https://www.deviantart.com/magnus1781/art/D-Winger-896963736

Possibly used here:
    https://www.deviantart.com/misfittedarfist/art/Wonder-Girl-Debra-Winger-919041088

The other is a rigged model at CGtrader by Geek3Dom (currently 70% off):

Wonder Girl - Drusilla 3D model
    https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/woman/w-61ff334d-9b99-4f93-8a1a-c97fbc59a4b8

• Optimus ShepardOptimus Shepard Posts: 181
    edited January 2023

robertswww said:

Optimus Shepard said:

Does anyone knows a character that looks like Debra Winger aka Drusilla Wonder Girl from Wonder Woman Tv show?

@Optimus Shepard There's 2 Debra Winger/Wonder Girl/Drusilla 3D figures that I know of...

D. Winger by magnus1781 at DA
    https://www.deviantart.com/magnus1781/art/D-Winger-896963736

Possibly used here:
    https://www.deviantart.com/misfittedarfist/art/Wonder-Girl-Debra-Winger-919041088

The other is a rigged model at CGtrader by Geek3Dom (currently 70% off):

Wonder Girl - Drusilla 3D model
    https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/woman/w-61ff334d-9b99-4f93-8a1a-c97fbc59a4b8

Thank you very much for the links. She really do like from the show. :) 

Post edited by Optimus Shepard on
  • Hey all, not sure if in-progress posts are allowed here, but figured this was relevant to the thread -- plus you folks would be ideal for constructive feedback, haha.

I'm nearing completion on my first ever likeness and wanted to share a render. (Also my first ever shared render, so please forgive my newb-ness compared to some of you veteran pros.)

Been trying to accurately capture her likeness for a long time, and I think I've finally nailed it. This likeness has been done many times before, and no disrespect to those efforts, but they relied more on the texture rather than capturing her unique & complex factial features. Mine is built from scratch (mixed w/ some merchant resource kit elements) so that the likeness came from the geometry rather than a projected texture.

Can you guess who? Hoping you guys know right away, otherwise I missed the mark, haha.

Feedback/suggestions/criticisms welcome. Still a work-in-progress -- trying to figure out all the textures/lighting/render settings.

• Wow! Great job 

eraserhead said:

Hey all, not sure if in-progress posts are allowed here, but figured this was relevant to the thread -- plus you folks would be ideal for constructive feedback, haha.

I'm nearing completion on my first ever likeness and wanted to share a render. (Also my first ever shared render, so please forgive my newb-ness compared to some of you veteran pros.)

Been trying to accurately capture her likeness for a long time, and I think I've finally nailed it. This likeness has been done many times before, and no disrespect to those efforts, but they relied more on the texture rather than capturing her unique & complex factial features. Mine is built from scratch (mixed w/ some merchant resource kit elements) so that the likeness came from the geometry rather than a projected texture.

Can you guess who? Hoping you guys know right away, otherwise I missed the mark, haha.

Feedback/suggestions/criticisms welcome. Still a work-in-progress -- trying to figure out all the textures/lighting/render settings.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,289

eraserhead said:

DSU Stella Gibson?

• Gordig said:

eraserhead said:

DSU Stella Gibson?

My first impression was Gillian Anderson

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,289

Silent Winter said:

Gordig said:

eraserhead said:

DSU Stella Gibson?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294189/

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 783
    edited January 2023

Although there is some resemblence to Stella Gibson, with the red hair, I'd say it's definitely FBI Special Agent Dana Scully from X-Files (i.e. Gillian Anderson). 

Gillian-Anderson_1133s_Resize.jpg
    310 x 388 - 49K
    Post edited by robertswww on

Imo looks far more like Sarah Merrit.

...all jokes aside, you've definitely satisfied the identifiability criteria. Not sure about realism, though, from that one angle/lighting configuration. Assuming  that a realistic take (versus stylized/caricature) was your goal, of course.

• Gordig said:

Silent Winter said:

Gordig said:

eraserhead said:

DSU Stella Gibson?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294189/

Ah, there you go, lol. Haven't seen it and didn't realise that Stella Gibson was the character played by Gillian Anderson.

This discussion has been closed.