Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Haruchai said:

Gordig said:

ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Also, the first review says they collected the rest of the family.  Which ones are they talking about?

I'd guess Eda is Khloe and Bahar is Kourtney. 

Wait......so I bought Kardashian look-a-likes without knowing it? :)

They're so hard to keep up with.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Lol Sevrin. 

• lexbairdlexbaird Posts: 167

https://www.daz3d.com/anderson-for-genesis-8-male is a pretty good match for Tom Cavenaugh.

Tom Cavenaugh.jpg
    500 x 500 - 22K
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,846

Is this Kim Kardashian?

• StephenStephen Posts: 288

Haruchai said:

nDelphi said:

Is this Kim Kardashian?

Discussion on page 5 starts here

Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3 - Page 5 - Daz 3D Forums

It would be valuable resource if you were to maintain a Vicey3D Character to Celebrity text mapping.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

coffman_steve2009 said:

Haruchai said:

nDelphi said:

Is this Kim Kardashian?

Discussion on page 5 starts here

Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3 - Page 5 - Daz 3D Forums

It would be valuable resource if you were to maintain a Vicey3D Character to Celebrity text mapping.

Well, here's what I have so far. Searched the entire forums and the missing ones have never even been guessed at as far as I can see. A couple of them cropped up in identification requests but no one ever responded. Any help in placing them (assuming they are celebrities, the others are so a good bet) would be appreciated.

Armine - Kim Kardashian
    Bahar - Kourtney Kardashian
    Bella - Abella Danger
    Eda - Khloe Kardashian
    Havva - Ava Addams
    Latifa - Mia Khalifa
    Naomi - Alba Flores
    Serin - ?
    Soraya - ?
    Yasmin - ?
    Zara - Sara Jay

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,151

I should say that I'm not super confident about Bahar. I think Eda's a pretty safe bet for Khloe, but Bahar for Kourtney was just the nearest I could see, and she could easily be someone else.

edited December 2020

Gordig said:

I should say that I'm not super confident about Bahar. I think Eda's a pretty safe bet for Khloe, but Bahar for Kourtney was just the nearest I could see, and she could easily be someone else.

Happy to keep it until challenged, then we can have an informed debate :)

Updated the front page with the list and added it to the initial post list of vendors.

Could Serin be Kylie Jenner?

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • A lot of Vicey3D's are not from the Kardashians but are from... adult industry films I'm told.

Haruchai said:

Gordig said:

Updated the front page with the list and added it to the initial post list of vendors.

When viewing Bahar's product page at Renderosity, Eda and Serin were recommended as related products, but Serin's page says that she is Turkish.

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 297
    edited December 2020

coffman_steve2009 said:

Haruchai said:

Gordig said:

When viewing Bahar's product page at Renderosity, Eda and Serin were recommended as related products, but Serin's page says that she is Turkish.

Soraya - which I've recently purchased - is stated by Vicey to be Persian, but other than that there's no obvious celebrity likeness I know of.

And I'd wager Armine looks like a cross between Kim K and Gal Gadot.

Post edited by deepred6502 on

Hylas said:

Adam Baldwin: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/dtg-studios-shayne-for-g8-male/145901

Thanks for the heads up.

Now we need someone to make an orange wooly hat!

• Today's new release Becs, https://www.daz3d.com/becs-hd-for-genesis-8-female looks very familiar to Anni-Frid Lyngstad the "second" A in ABBA. All the surrounding stuff kind of adds to that. Poses, that are quite typical ABBA poses, and outfits that go with quite some of their concerts.

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Today's new release Becs, https://www.daz3d.com/becs-hd-for-genesis-8-female looks very familiar to Anni-Frid Lyngstad the "second" A in ABBA. All the surrounding stuff kind of adds to that. Poses, that are quite typical ABBA poses, and outfits that go with quite some of their concerts.

I purchased the Becs Bundle for Genesis 8 Female, but unfortunately there is no link to download the character -- I entered a trouble ticket -- I hope DAZ resolves the problem soon -- I am a long time ABBA fan

• No Becs, but I would purchase an Agneta bundle anytime. Had a big crush on her once I was little ;-)

Rod Wise Driggo said:

No Becs, but I would purchase an Agneta bundle anytime. Had a big crush on her once I was little ;-)

I loved them both -- I was a comic book enthuisast when ABBA reached the height of their popularity -- I pretended that Agneta was Marvel's Valkyrie and that Frida was Marvel's Hellcat

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    edited December 2020

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Today's new release Becs, https://www.daz3d.com/becs-hd-for-genesis-8-female looks very familiar to Anni-Frid Lyngstad the "second" A in ABBA. All the surrounding stuff kind of adds to that. Poses, that are quite typical ABBA poses, and outfits that go with quite some of their concerts.

Thanks for your interest in Becs, I really enjoyed creating her and the whole pack.  As the creator of Becs, I can say that she was NOT based on Anni-Frid so any similarity is entirely coincidental. But hey, if it works for you, then go for it! I suppose the most Abba-influenced thing was the promo of her back to back with Victoria 8.

Post edited by PhilW on
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251

lexbaird said:

https://www.daz3d.com/anderson-for-genesis-8-male is a pretty good match for Tom Cavenaugh.

I think he may be based on Tomas Brand. You may want to have safe search on if you google him. 

djq2-XBm.jpg
    400 x 400 - 24K
    edited December 2020

Post edited by Stephen on
    edited December 2020

PhilW said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Thanks for your interest in Becs, I really enjoyed creating her and the whole pack.  As the creator of Becs, I can say that she was NOT based on Anni-Frid so any similarity is entirely coincidental. But hey, if it works for you, then go for it! I suppose the most Abba-influenced thing was the promo of her back to back with Victoria 8

It is still an awesome character -- I like it when vendors package a character as a complete character kit with hair and outift

Post edited by Stephen on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258

You wrote: "I think he may be based on Tomas Brand. You may want to have safe search on if you google him. "  I have been having brief conversation with various creators and, yes, you are correct.  Novak started out as a "Paul Newman",  Calvin has a bit of Bowie DNA, and Ichabod resembles a lot of 18th century men...

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

coffman_steve2009 said:

PhilW said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Thanks for your interest in Becs, I really enjoyed creating her and the whole pack.  As the creator of Becs, I can say that she was NOT based on Anni-Frid so any similarity is entirely coincidental. But hey, if it works for you, then go for it! I suppose the most Abba-influenced thing was the promo of her back to back with Victoria 8

It is still an awesome character -- I like it when vendors package a character as a complete character kit with hair and outift

Thank you for your kind words. 

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    nemesis10 said:

You wrote: "I think he may be based on Tomas Brand. You may want to have safe search on if you google him. "  I have been having brief conversation with various creators and, yes, you are correct.  Novak started out as a "Paul Newman",  Calvin has a bit of Bowie DNA, and Ichabod resembles a lot of 18th century men...

I can see those references.
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Sky for Genesis 8 Female as Vanessa Ferlito

Vanessa Ferlito Poster. ID Z1G152482image

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 232

New Character at Most Digital Creations: Celebrity Series 80 for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female (most-digital-creations.com)

Maybe Lucy Liu?

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,771

Lucy Liu was my first thought as well, but it's not all that clear. Perhaps it's just someone I don't know.

We already have a strong Lucy Liu in Onishi.

edited December 2020

Joe2018 said:

New Character at Most Digital Creations: Celebrity Series 80 for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female (most-digital-creations.com)

Maybe Lucy Liu?

That upper lip shape is quite distinctive so I'm definitely inclined to agree. If no one else weighs in to the contrary I'll update the list later today.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Hylas said:

Lucy Liu was my first thought as well, but it's not all that clear. Perhaps it's just someone I don't know.

We already have a strong Lucy Liu in Onishi.

Limei from P3D's https://www.daz3d.com/p3d-mei-lin-8-enhanced-morphs is also a pretty decent Lucy Liu.

This discussion has been closed.