Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• ChadCrypto said:

Gordig said:

Haruchai said:

Gordig said:

I saw the shape of her eyes and immediately thought "Dexter's sister". 

I have never seen an episode of Dexter (please don't shout at me, I have enough friends who do that already)

Honestly, it's not great.

Dexter is AWESOME!  Except the last season, it was a stinker. They are having a new season soon, to make up for it. 

They're currently filming for the new season in the city where I live. 

• Jolina by Raiya - Anna Falchi, italian/finnish actress/model/showgirl very popular in Italy in 90s and early 2000s..... Played with Rupert Everett on Dellamorte Dellamore movie

croppedImage_1614277537739.png
    216 x 300 - 5M
    croppedImage_1614277422525.png
    991 x 1282 - 5M
    croppedImage_1614277485144.png
    492 x 707 - 5M
    croppedImage_1614277445553.png
    991 x 1323 - 5M
    croppedImage_1614277472651.png
    424 x 453 - 5M
  • LossowLossow Posts: 100

A few Krashwerks one I don't see on the list are:

Rhonda - Robin Wright (The Princess Bride, Forrest Gump, Antiope in Wonder Woman)
    Nikki - Jennifer Garner (Alias, Elektra)
    Olivia - Angelina Jolie

At least those are who they remind me of.

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,121

Lossow said:

A few Krashwerks one I don't see on the list are:

Rhonda - Robin Wright (The Princess Bride, Forrest Gump, Antiope in Wonder Woman)
    Nikki - Jennifer Garner (Alias, Elektra)
    Olivia - Angelina Jolie

At least those are who they remind me of.

Checks out to me.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

Thanks Lossow and jedijudd. Lists on the front page updated accordingly.

Just noticed there is no list for DTG Studios (DTHUREGRIF at Rendorosity)   A number of  look-a-likes there (some better than others) but as a Firefly fan I couldn't help noticing he's done almost the full crew (just missing Ron Glass as Shepherd Book) as well as a few others from other places.

This is what I have so far:

Symon - Sean Maher (Dr. Simon Tam, Firefly/Serenity)
    Shayne - Adam Baldwin (Jayne Cobb, Firefly/Serenity)
    Gunnar - Travis Fimmel (Ragnar, Vikings)?
    Lahartha - Katheryn Winnik (Lagertha, Vikings)
    Wish - Alan Tudyk (Hoban 'Wash' Washburne, Firefly/Serenity)
    Saffron - Christina Hendricks (Saffron, Firefly)
    Mal - Naton Fillion (Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds, Firefly/Serenity, Castle)
    Kaylee - Jewel Staite (Kaylee Frye, Firely/Serenity, Stargate Atlantis)
    Vignette - ?
    River - Summer Glau (River Tam, Firefly/Serenity, The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
    Zoe - Gina Torres (Zoe Washburn, Firefly/Serenity)
    Inara - Morena Baccarin (Inara Serra, Firefly/Serenity; Anna, V)
    Jayne -   (Jane Doe, Blindspot; Lady Sif, Avengers)
    Morgan - ?

Several others with a 'familiar' look but can't place them

edited February 2021

Lossow said:

Just noticed there is no list for DTG Studios (DTHUREGRIF at Rendorosity)   A number of  look-a-likes there (some better than others) but as a Firefly fan I couldn't help noticing he's done almost the full crew (just missing Ron Glass as Shepherd Book) as well as a few others from other places.

Vignette - ?
    Morgan - ?

If you search the old threads, and earlier in this one, you will find most, if not all her characters identified. Just not done a list .

Vignette is Cara Delevingne, named for her character in Carnival Row. Morgan is Meghan Markle of Suits fame (not to mention being British Royalty).

If I get some time I will try and do a list on the front page, but thanks for the ones you mentioned (Travis Frimmel was a debated one earlier in this thread).

The artist (Diane Griffith) sadly passed away in January I believe so unfortunately we will not be seeing the completion of the Serenity crew .

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Haruchai said:

The artist (Diane Griffith) sadly passed away in January I believe so unfortunately we will not be seeing the completion of the Serenity crew .

I'm so sorry to hear that.  

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

Haruchai said:

Morgan is Meghan Markle of Suits fame (not to mention being British Royalty).

Just an FYI but not anymore. They gave up the royalty side of things, including their titles when they left. Now they're just civilians like the rest of us. :-)

lwaves said:

Haruchai said:

Morgan is Meghan Markle of Suits fame (not to mention being British Royalty).

Just an FYI but not anymore. They gave up the royalty side of things, including their titles when they left. Now they're just civilians like the rest of us. :-)

Yeah, I know, it was meant as past tense like being in Suits. Probably didn't come across too well in the way I wrote it. (Englishman here so believe me I know ALL about this, hard to keep away from in the press here). 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276

I do want to point out that Meghan, Duchess of Windsor and Henry Charles Albert David, Duke of Wessex are both still royals.  Harry Wales is still part of the line of royal succession, their children could have royal titles if their parents want.  What they are not is "working" royals; though, they retain the title "Royal Highness", they may not use it in communications, they lose direct British financial support, they lose royal patronages but not private ones, they retain Frogmore Cottage but must pay rent.

Just to put things back on track, Torment 8.1 = model Lucky Blue Smith?

• stephenschoonstephenschoon Posts: 352
    edited February 2021

Haruchai said:

Lossow said:

Vignette - ?
    Morgan - ?

If you search the old threads, and earlier in this one, you will find most, if not all her characters identified. Just not done a list .

Vignette is Cara Delevingne, named for her character in Carnival Row. Morgan is Meghan Markle of Suits fame (not to mention being British Royalty).

If I get some time I will try and do a list on the front page, but thanks for the ones you mentioned (Travis Frimmel was a debated one earlier in this thread).

Excellent, I watched the Deadpool movies recently and was going to ask if there was a Morena Beccarin lookalike out there.

Zara G3F and Sara G8F is Linda Hamilton 

If only we could search, the forum search feature has always been completely useless whenever I've tried it, unless there are some secret instructions somewhere.

Who is 'DTG Studios Tess' ?
    Steve.

Post edited by stephenschoon on

If only we could search, the forum search feature has always been completely useless whenever I've tried it, unless there are some secret instructions somewhere.

Who is 'DTG Studios Tess' ?
    Steve.

I search using Google site specific searches e.g.

morena site:https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/58423/celebrity-look-a-likes-for-3d-figures-part-2

This gives one hit and takes you to the page where the post is.

Unfortunately Tess isn't one of the ones who appear to have been identifed as far as I can see.

2021-02-28.png
    887 x 347 - 39K
  • nemesis10 said:

That's a really good call imo. 

I wish it was me who noticed it, but once you see the resemblance, it is uncanny.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120

nemesis10 said:

That's a really good call imo. 

I mentioned that, too ;)

You were probably the first to note it!

• Indeed. 

And I think you nailed it :D I'd never heard of the guy.

edited March 2021

Whilst looking for an Adriana Lima look-a-like (Macarena by Mousso is a pretty good match IMO, what do you think? https://www.daz3d.com/macarena-hd-for-genesis-8-female ) I noticed a coupe of others amongst Mousso's models, not sure if they have been mentioned before:

Joanna - Angelina Jolie https://www.daz3d.com/joanna-for-genesis-3-and-8-female

And Diem https://www.daz3d.com/diem-hd-for-genesis-8-female gave me Keira Knightly vibes

Also, can anyone suggest a better match for Adriana Lima, and as more of a long shot is there a good match for Cindy Crawford or Kaia Gerber (Cindy's look-a-like daughter)?

Post edited by Lossow on
    edited March 2021

Lossow said:

Whilst looking for an Adriana Lima look-a-like (Macarena by Mousso is a pretty good match IMO, what do you think? https://www.daz3d.com/macarena-hd-for-genesis-8-female ) I noticed a coupe of others amongst Mousso's models, not sure if they have been mentioned before:

Joanna - Angelina Jolie https://www.daz3d.com/joanna-for-genesis-3-and-8-female

And Diem https://www.daz3d.com/diem-hd-for-genesis-8-female gave me Keira Knightly vibes

Also, can anyone suggest a better match for Adriana Lima, 

All the (speculated) Adriana Lima's I'm currently aware of:

and as more of a long shot is there a good match for Cindy Crawford or Kaia Gerber (Cindy's look-a-like daughter)?

Am surprised to I say I actually don't know of any...

Post edited by RayDAnt on

Thanks for the Adriana suggestions.

I also just stumbled across this one.   Seems to be based on Angela Serafyan as Clementine in the Westworld Series.      https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/clemency-for-genesis-8-females/141406/

A couple of this creator's other models have a familiar look but not sure if that's because they are celenrity or just have 'that look.'

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 475

Is there a  Scarlett Johnansson anywhere please :)

• beachlegs said:

https://www.daz3d.com/psionne--psion-suit-for-genesis-8-females

edited March 2021

solisphotography said:

beachlegs said:

Thank you so much solisphotography, I have just found her in my runtime I forgot I had this one thank you :)

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

beachlegs said:

I'm sure that there are a few but SC Natasha by Secondcircle at Renderosity springs to mind. 

edited March 2021

beachlegs said:

solisphotography said:

beachlegs said:

Thank you so much solisphotography, I have just found her in my runtime I forgot I had this one thank you :)

Can also add:

Lossow said:

I also just stumbled across this one.   Seems to be based on Angela Serafyan as Clementine in the Westworld Series.      https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/clemency-for-genesis-8-females/141406/

A couple of this creator's other models have a familiar look but not sure if that's because they are celenrity or just have 'that look.'

Ahhh...been wondering for some time who that was supposed to be.

edited March 2021

Sevrin said:

beachlegs said:

I'm sure that there are a few but SC Natasha by Secondcircle at Renderosity springs to mind. 

She looks great thank Sevrin :)

edited March 2021

RayDAnt said:

beachlegs said:

solisphotography said:

beachlegs said:

Can also add:

Lossow said:

Ahhh...been wondering for some time who that was supposed to be.

Thank you so much RayDAnt,  I think Elena has to be my favourite I appreciate the links thank you :)

I just stumbled across Freddie Mercury, not sure if he's on the list or not: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/fredulous/124722/

This discussion has been closed.