The I Have A Code in my Node Complaint Thread

Comments

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

bwaomega said:
    Sorry, just can't get past his character. There are very few characters out there that I despise more...

I personally would fang his sorry butt into screaming non-life oblivion, what a whiner!!!

SNAKES BITE! :snake: :snake:

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    bwaomega said:
    Sorry, just can't get past his character. There are very few characters out there that I despise more...

I personally would fang his sorry butt into screaming non-life oblivion, what a whiner!!!

SNAKES BITE! :snake: :snake:

/cautiously creep in
    Can I haz Vincent and Cid? Cid was hysterical and I liked Vincent. I used to read fanfic where Vincent and Cid were bestest of buds.

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

Cid was, well, Cid. If you've played more than one Final Fantasy game, you know just what to expect when that name pops up. Except in 8, where he only has the traditional Cid role of granting you a new transportation mode, not the usual crazy inventor character. Vincent was sadly under-utilized, in part due to being one of two optional characters.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Oh no, Vicky's Diner is OPEN and there's a special on Mikeburgers! :ahhh:

hehe what a crackup :lol:

• 1gecko1gecko Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

ugh... sleepy...

complaint: was watching the horribly wonderful (or would that be 'wonderfully horrible'?) SyFy movie of the week tonight... and it had running zombies in it. I get we are still clinging tightly to the whole zombie fad, but can we PLEASE go back to the 'slow shambling' original variant?!?! Besides making more (proportionately, admittedly) sense, they are WAY more frightening in their inevitability. Runners are just not as frightening - one because there is little anticipation, but also two because they are so much easier to kill (and, from a storyline standpoint, they must be or your movie would be over in seconds).

anyway... was thinking... if you started the zombie outbreak at a PGA tournament.. .would anyone notice? Oh, a large crowd of quiet, slowly milling about people - nope, doesn't stick out at all! The golfers and commentators just think the crowd is (as usual) following the golfers (and they are, just not in the usual manner) from hole to hole and doesn't realize what's going on until it is all (very quietly) too late and the outbreak has spread far beyond easy containment!

... just the sort of thing that pops into my mind when Dolph Lundgren is fighting zombies :cheese:

edited July 2014

du da dahh

post 9999 :cheese:

there was a dude from Melbourne on craigyferg. he said it sounding like Melbun to my ears.

du da dahh

post 10000 :cheese:

cupcakes foe ever'body party for 10001st post :lol:

Yes that's how we say it :lol: Hey grats *noms*

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Mikeburger WIP drop! :snake:

Mike's predicament has knocked off his socks AND his shoes.

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Vicky has started a new ad campaign to bring in business. I'm not sure about the ad agency... :gulp:

May I have a pickle with that, please?

edited December 1969

Back from getting hi lights done to my hair and getting Chicken Fajita Tacos from Whataburger ^_^

Is Snoopy's still under the bridge? Always my favorite place to eat when I'm down there.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Back from getting hi lights done to my hair and getting Chicken Fajita Tacos from Whataburger ^_^

Is Snoopy's still under the bridge? Always my favorite place to eat when I'm down there.

Looks like their website is still active but I admit, I rarely go to the island. I'm more middle of Corpus.
    Now, when Schlitterbaun opens, that will probably changed. I'm chomping at the bits to go to a waterpark that doesn't require me to drive for hours out of town.

edited July 2014

Feeling a little feverish still and brain dead cos just realised I've been watching a documentary about Soviet-era Lunakhod robots over and over on PVR for the past few hours

L.JPG
    220 x 165 - 12K
    edited July 2014

1gecko said:
    ugh... sleepy...

complaint: was watching the horribly wonderful (or would that be 'wonderfully horrible'?) SyFy movie of the week tonight... and it had running zombies in it. I get we are still clinging tightly to the whole zombie fad, but can we PLEASE go back to the 'slow shambling' original variant?!?! Besides making more (proportionately, admittedly) sense, they are WAY more frightening in their inevitability. Runners are just not as frightening - one because there is little anticipation, but also two because they are so much easier to kill (and, from a storyline standpoint, they must be or your movie would be over in seconds).

anyway... was thinking... if you started the zombie outbreak at a PGA tournament.. .would anyone notice? Oh, a large crowd of quiet, slowly milling about people - nope, doesn't stick out at all! The golfers and commentators just think the crowd is (as usual) following the golfers (and they are, just not in the usual manner) from hole to hole and doesn't realize what's going on until it is all (very quietly) too late and the outbreak has spread far beyond easy containment!

... just the sort of thing that pops into my mind when Dolph Lundgren is fighting zombies :cheese:

World War Z finished off all interest in evil dead movies for the rest of the year, the creatures moved like ants :lol:

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    TroutFace said:

Vicky prefers to serve Mikeburgers shoe/sock-less, they stick in Rexys teeth... :red:

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    TroutFace said:
    Vicky has started a new ad campaign to bring in business. I'm not sure about the ad agency... :gulp:

May I have a pickle with that, please?

One with pickles.. coming up! Eventually.. lol.. :)

edited December 1969

Ugh, woke up with a scratchy as hell throat from a really creepy nightmare. Not how I wanted to start my day >_<</p>

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

grey weekend so far. out of cornbread.

i wonder if it's a medical condition, when i only want to eat one thing, usually for weeks at a time? well, 2 things, always want ice cream.

edited December 1969

Ugh, woke up with a scratchy as hell throat from a really creepy nightmare. Not how I wanted to start my day >_<</div>

Blech, well, I hope things get better!!!

edited December 1969

grey weekend so far. out of cornbread.

i wonder if it's a medical condition, when i only want to eat one thing, usually for weeks at a time? well, 2 things, always want ice cream.

Sometimes a food craving can indicate you're low on something.. other times it's just a craving (heh).

edited July 2014

Got coffee, milk, and a nice jalapeno cheddar biscuit sandwich! Am good for most of the day now.

Back to work.. urgh..

*update* Decided on next months purchase - Girl 6 Pro Bundle. Maybe.. PINUP DROPS!!! :bug: :gulp:

And I have discovered the ULTIMATE IMPRACTICAL ARMOR - wishlisted it, too! :ahhh:

http://www.daz3d.com/shiloh-fantasy-outfit

Beat THAT for "omg how useless"! :smirk:

Post edited by Serpent on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,124
    edited December 1969

Ugh, woke up with a scratchy as hell throat from a really creepy nightmare. Not how I wanted to start my day >_<</div>

Well, at least you're awake and realized that it was just a nightmare! You can just ponder what it meant...or even just forget it.

Dana

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Got coffee, milk, and a nice jalapeno cheddar biscuit sandwich! Am good for most of the day now.

Back to work.. urgh..

*update* Decided on next months purchase - Girl 6 Pro Bundle. Maybe.. PINUP DROPS!!! :bug: :gulp:

And I have discovered the ULTIMATE IMPRACTICAL ARMOR - wishlisted it, too! :ahhh:

At least it's metal. And at least they admit it's fantasy! :)

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

At least it's metal. And at least they admit it's fantasy! :)

Dana

True, that! I just found a "clothing" for V4 that's nothing but old bones wired together!! :bug: That's gota be scratchy!! :gulp:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

Does it come with some super glue or invisible duct tape to keep it in place I wonder. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

Does it come with some super glue or invisible duct tape to keep it in place I wonder. :coolsmirk:

I was thinking that there were dozens of little suction cups inside, to make sure there were no "wardrobe errors" :red: :red:

edited July 2014

chohole said:
    TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

I thought about that. The last pic in the promo pics shows a strap back. Since it's metal, I'm going to venture out on a limb and say that it's a springy metal and that she spreads it apart to get into it, and it springs back in place and just hangs there with tension. :smirk:

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    chohole said:
    TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

I thought about that. The last pic in the promo pics shows a strap back. Since it's metal, I'm going to venture out on a limb and say that it's a springy metal and that she spreads it apart to get into it, and it springs back in place and just hangs there with tension. :smirk:

Dana

Ouch on the snap back bit :roll:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    DanaTA said:
    chohole said:
    TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

Dana

****** W I N C E ******

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    AtticAnne said:
    TroutFace said:

Vicky prefers to serve Mikeburgers shoe/sock-less, they stick in Rexys teeth... :red:

Ah so, good management decision.

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

It would look nice hanging on a bedpost.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    DanaTA said:
    chohole said:
    TroutFace said:

Back to work.. urgh..

Dana

Hopefully she's not so duh that she just lets it go! :lol:

Dana

This discussion has been closed.