fbx/other fileformats into daz studio

basically trying to import fbx  model into daz studio. saw some links here where people said they had  luck getting .fbx/other files into daz  and was looking for more of a tutorial of what there doing vidoe/text would be helpful

i can see the outline of my model but cant fully select or do anything with it. help is needed if anyone has any info.

its supposed to be a popsicle

stay blessed

daz.png
1920 x 1080 - 132K
part2.png
1920 x 1080 - 131K

Comments

• When I first started importing other formats into Daz, I noticed that the model would sometimes be invisble. Sometimes model conversion would set the opacity levels to zero. Make them other than zero and they appear.

• I've regularly come across the "object imports transparent" issue, so that's a definite possibility for what's happening.

Also, the Scene pane (currently grouped with and hiding under the Environment pane) gives you a lot more options for item selection and manipulating your scene's contents.

Come to think of it, your pane groupings could do with a bit of a juggle. Most people here use the Scene pane all the time, and it really needs nearly full screen height. Draw Settings, on the other hand, only needs a small amount of vertical space. Swap them round, and both panes would be much easier to work with.

And I've just noticed in your Surfaces pane, you have the Show Sub Items tickbox turned off. It's usually a good idea to leave this turned on, and only turn it off if the parameter display gets too crowded.