timeline and dforce simulating. How to save the last frame on the timeline.

i dont do animation and i have no interest on it.

all i need from the timeline is that last frame with all the dforce simulated.

does anyone knows how to save the last frame, or even clear the timeline except the last frame?

this is driving me nuts i did a ton of research and the only solution that kinda worked is saving every object in the scene already simulated and then rebuild the scene which is not fun at all.

please do help, there has to be a better way.

Comments

• Why do you need to? You can just do your fianl work in the last frame and render that alone, using the Timeline only if you need to redo the simulation or add another.

• Why do you need to? You can just do your fianl work in the last frame and render that alone, using the Timeline only if you need to redo the simulation or add another.

yeah i guess youre right, i just needed to explore all the timeline options and discover freeze option.

still would be nice to just get rid of some timeline i dont need anymore but setting new ranges does the job.

• Yeah having to work in a final frame instead of being able to ignore the timeline for still shot work is a pain in the behind. 

Should be a way to easily either save the final frame as a duf or something. I do more non-animated work as well and trying to remember to put my still frame stuff at a specific frame for the simulation aspect alone is not very conducive to effecient work