Aiko 6 Discussion and Render Thread [Formerly Platinum Club Aiko 6 Sneek Peek Thread]

Comments

• GumpOtakuGumpOtaku Posts: 106
    edited December 1969

I think I shall pass for the time being. The stuff is great, but I am happy with what I got right now. That would change tho...

~GO

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

I love everything except the outfit that exposes the underbust. I truly hope its just a transmap option, because its such a cute outfit overall. But the underbust cutout makes me cringe. I want it, but I can't use it!

I've found that a bodysuit (or even just a second skin texture) under an outfit like that can often save it for me. :)

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

I will have to pass on AIko6 as well. I really do not have much use for her at the moment
    I may get the Battle girl texture and messing around with it.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I missed that Battle Girl texture the first time around.. must not have scrolled all the way. It definitely looks interesting.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Yeah, the underboob magical girl outfit made me facepalm a bit, but yeah a bodysuit underneath can save all kinds of otherwise embarrassing outfits.

At the same time the 'main' armor outfit with flaps hanging down over the breasts somehow is 'okay'. (My wife actually called it out as one she liked.)

-- Morgan

• XenaXena Posts: 650
    edited December 1969

I love everything except the outfit that exposes the underbust. I truly hope its just a transmap option, because its such a cute outfit overall. But the underbust cutout makes me cringe. I want it, but I can't use it!

It's not a transmap. It was specifically designed that way.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited December 1969

And she's in the store, but the countdown discounts aren't applying. Will need to wait for everyone to get into the office to fix, I expect.

edited June 2014

Can anyone tell me what UV Monsterina is on? I'm getting the Rawr/Monsterina bundle either way, but I'm not sure if I need/want A6 herself.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Ah so I wasn't the only one who didn't get the discount, ah well.. guess I'll pick her up when I get back from work today :)

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It wasn't showing her with any % now it shows in the store 51% off but no discount in the cart yet, at least it is showing me $61.23 & I get the extra 50% off so with the 30% Off would be 80% off $124.95 = 24.99 If I did it right. :)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Can anyone tell me what UV Monsterina is on? I'm getting the Rawr/Monsterina bundle either way, but I'm not sure if I need/want A6 herself.

Silver always uses the Gen2 base female UV for her characters, so while I can't confirm this 100% I would EXPECT it to be the Gen2 base. :D

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Does anybody know if Lotus has a matching pale body skin?

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

Do you mean this one:

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/lotus-flower-for-aiko-6

?

It looks like it's just the face makeups that are "white", but her skin does look quite pale.

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Ippotamus said:

Do you mean this one:

?

It looks like it's just the face makeups that are "white", but her skin does look quite pale.

Yeah, that's the one.
    I thought the old Lotus had two skins ... one that matched the painted face.

edited June 2014

jakiblue said:
    Vaskania said:

Silver always uses the Gen2 base female UV for her characters, so while I can't confirm this 100% I would EXPECT it to be the Gen2 base. :D
    I remember her saying that somewhere (and iirc her chars usually say this), and it doesn't say it requires A6, but figured I'd better double check. ;)

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

Doesn't look like it ... the What's included only says one Default mat ...
    The original V4 version has a Pale body mat: http://www.daz3d.com/lotus-flower

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

It wasn't showing her with any % now it shows in the store 51% off but no discount in the cart yet, at least it is showing me $61.23 & I get the extra 50% off so with the 30% Off would be 80% off $124.95 = 24.99 If I did it right. :)

No, take 50% off 61.23 for 30.61. It's not much off a difference though. It's a good price, and I like everything in the in the bundle. It"s a definite buy.

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Vaskania said:

Yes indeed she uses G2 base uv :D But her face morph is like 90% Aiko 6 so wont look quite the same :D

edited June 2014

Vaskania said:
    jakiblue said:
    Vaskania said:

I remember her saying that somewhere (and iirc her chars usually say this), and it doesn't say it requires A6, but figured I'd better double check. ;)

Never mind, Jess answered it above. :D

Post edited by jakiblue on
    edited June 2014

Silver said:
    jakiblue said:
    Vaskania said:

Yes indeed she uses G2 base uv :D But her face morph is like 90% Aiko 6 so wont look quite the same :D

Jess, haven't seen DE around for a while, so can you pass on to her how much I LOVEADOREWORSHIP this outfit??? And to you too, of course. :D :D And the character too obviously. *grin*

Post edited by jakiblue on
  • ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    jakiblue said:
    Ippotamus said:

Do you mean this one:

?

Yeah, that's the one.

Yeah the older Lotus F had two base skins. I decided this time to only include the one more realistic skin as looking back at my previous version of this I didn't really think the pale skin ended up looking that great. So I just tried to make her look as pale and natural as possible and make the one skin look as best as I could.

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Silver said:
    jakiblue said:
    Vaskania said:

Jess, haven't seen DE around for a while, so can you pass on to her how much I LOVEADOREWORSHIP this outfit??? And to you too, of course. :D :D And the character too obviously. *grin*

LOL I will tell her :D We have been holding onto this one since October waiting for Aiko so we were dying to release it and it is so painful not being able to sneeky peeky it to people lol so am loving everyones erm love of it :D lol

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,031
    edited December 1969

Discounts all seem to be working now :D

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:

No, take 50% off 61.23 for 30.61. It's not much off a difference though. It's a good price, and I like everything in the in the bundle. It"s a definite buy.

Thank you riftwitch, never can get it right, but like you said it is a Good buy, can't pass it up. :)

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    jakiblue said:
    Ippotamus said:

Do you mean this one:

?

Yeah, that's the one.

Yeah the older Lotus F had two base skins. I decided this time to only include the one more realistic skin as looking back at my previous version of this I didn't really think the pale skin ended up looking that great. So I just tried to make her look as pale and natural as possible and make the one skin look as best as I could.

Ah, I see.
    Thanks for the answer. :)

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    Ippotamus said:
    jakiblue said:
    Ippotamus said:

Do you mean this one:

?

Yeah, that's the one.

Ah, I see.

No Problem. You could play around with the shader settings on the skin and see if that could lighten it up. But the old Lotus was 2 set of texture jpg files. So, I don't know how easy that'll be this time around. You could use the old V4 pale skin on Genesis 2, but the skin isn't as high resolution as this new revision.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Bobbie25 said:
    Not any of this is mine haha SO it would have to be fisty :)
    Hah! You had me second-guessing myself (not that it was Fisty's, 'cause they confirmed a different outfit), but I'd totally pegged Capricornia as your outfit!

Everything in the Pro bundle is awesomesauce. The hairs are amazingly good, the outfits are spot-on for what I'd want from A6, and the characters are great! (I can't gauge poses until I've played with them, but they look FUN!) I have to keep SOME powder dry for the other outfits and characters that'll come along (like Meow, Adorable A6, Xiao Mei, Karynna and the cheongsam, and more!), but I'm splurging on a bunch of non-bundle items too...

-- Morgan

edited June 2014

Ippotamus said:
    Ippotamus said:
    jakiblue said:
    Ippotamus said:

Do you mean this one:

?

Yeah, that's the one.

Ah, I see.

No Problem. You could play around with the shader settings on the skin and see if that could lighten it up. But the old Lotus was 2 set of texture jpg files. So, I don't know how easy that'll be this time around. You could use the old V4 pale skin on Genesis 2, but the skin isn't as high resolution as this new revision.

Yes, there are a few options I can try ... muck about with diffuse ... turtleneck sweaters. :)
    Don't get me wrong, this looks amazing even without. The Geisha make-ups (so good!) and skin are 100% incredible along with the new petal textures. I do like a little more gradual transition from my face paints to skin. Plus I just liked to make my old lotus into this weird, white skinned alien queen ... ....

Yes.

I know.

*embarrassed fleeing of thread*

Post edited by Ippotamus on
    edited December 1969

Silver said:
    jakiblue said:
    Vaskania said:

LOL well alrighty then. In the cart A6 goes :D
    Thanks!

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

I guess mine didn't make it into a bundle... I'm sad.. =(