rendering image sequence doesn't stop

When i'm rendering an image sequence, DS will start after the last frame again with the first frame and will delete the former ones.

I'm rendering with Iray in Daz 4.12. Does someone know a solution for this problem?

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

I have just done an image series (DS 4.11.1.118, 64-bit Windows) using Iray and it all worked.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136

Are you starting the render from the menus or a from keyboard shortcut? What DS version are you using? DS 4.11.1.117 had some errors that caused keyboard shortcuts to behave incorrectly. Ctrl+R was one that was discussed as not always working correctly, I think. There is information about that burried in a thread in the forum someplace. Update to 4.11.2.118 or try the Public Beta 4.12.2.6.

• Aki3dAki3d Posts: 142

I'm using the latest version, but i have this issue since a few years with all the versions in between. official and beta versions.

It's very annoying. Normally i'm using the render button, sometimes the menue but never a short key..

In former times the problem was just sometimes, but now with the latest version it seems that the render will never stop correctly after the last frame.