I'm not sure what I did for this render thing to come up...

rcosu19rcosu19 Posts: 31

[I'm not sure what I did for this render thing to come up] but I can't get it to go away back to defaults.   What did I accidently click and how to set it back?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• I can't see anything attached to this post?

rcosu19 said:

[I'm not sure what I did for this render thing to come up] but I can't get it to go away back to defaults.   What did I accidently click and how to set it back?

• Pllease don't incude nude images. Please do make the body of the post a complete entity, rather than putting half a sentence in the title and the other half in the body.

If you mean the Iray preview then switch to another preview mode - cick the sphere icon to the left of the camera/view button (Perspective View) at top-right, or hit ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac) plus a number key - is suspect you did that, hiitting ctrl 0; ctrl 9 willl go back to Texture Shaded.

• rcosu19rcosu19 Posts: 31

Sorry, didn't realize a figure without genitals would be considered taboo.

But I can't get rid of that large white box in the viewport; was hoping there was just a 'reset to default' option.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914
    edited July 2020

The white box with a number : number in the upper left corner of it? That's the aspect ratio for your camera and what the camera will see and render.

*edit*

If that is the case and you really want to get rid of it, I believe if you just go into your render settings and change the aspect ratio to 1:1 it should either go away or outline the whole viewport.

Post edited by kaotkbliss on

@kaotkbliss, thank you, that helped me find it. I changed my dimension ratio to active viewport and it's back the way when I open the program.

Thanks again!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,209
    edited July 2020

If you just want to get rid of that white rectangle (the Aspect Frame) without having to change your render dimensions, click the viewport options menu and then uncheck Show Aspect Frame.

Screenshot 2020-07-08 20.54.49.png
    256 x 256 - 49K
    Screenshot 2020-07-08 20.54.59.png
    256 x 256 - 38K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Oh crap, I forgot about that

Thanks, I'll note for future reference!