Genesis 8 thumbs are distorted

I've noticed that I can never create a proper fist pose because the thumbs won't bend at the correct angle. They simply distort and don't bend the way they should. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,181
    edited July 2020

I had a problem with my thumbs bending weird, the bone joints looked all out of place and extruded, it was with a Genesis 8 character.

Save your scene with a new name (so you can possibly go back), I saved the pose of the character and then reloaded the figure and then reapplied the pose. (I think that is how i fixed it.)

(save hair and dforce clothing before deleting character if they took a while to create and pose)

I think this happened because I tried a lot of poses prior and possibly had the "limits" option wrong.

Maybe you are experiencing something different than what happened to me. I hope this helps.

Post edited by RexRed on
  • ChenovaChenova Posts: 34

Thanks for your response! :) I didn't think this was the same problem but reloading an old save file and trying to apply the pose seems to have worked! Thanks so much - this was getting on my nerves for ages!

Mystery solved! :) :)

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,181

Glad you got it working. :)