Countdown 2 Summer Officially Begins

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

the DAZ Dragon 3 Wing Membrane Expansion is on the countdown page.

in the cart with sarsa - Nitro Dress, but doesn't show 45% discount?

140529.JPG
    917 x 756 - 90K
    newitembutsarsanitro.JPG
    928 x 379 - 37K
  • ruekakaruekaka Posts: 346
    edited December 1969

Ok everyone should have the correct amount of punches as of like 15 minutes ago. New purchases should be issuing punches as well.

Hmm, still missing 1 punch (Bought "Fairy Queen: Dynamic Royal Dress" today, but got no punch for it).

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:
    Gusf1 said:
    Is there some sort of punch catch up thing going now? On the countdown to summer page, a lot of older products are in the "Yesterdays" section.
    Gus

We're giving you guys some extra time to get punches on select Dragon new releases.

I, for one, do appreciate this. I did manage to grab The Pro Bundle and one other item. I know the 1% additional off isn't much, but it means a THANK YOU from me.

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Zelroth said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    Gusf1 said:
    Is there some sort of punch catch up thing going now? On the countdown to summer page, a lot of older products are in the "Yesterdays" section.
    Gus

We're giving you guys some extra time to get punches on select Dragon new releases.

I, for one, do appreciate this. I did manage to grab The Pro Bundle and one other item. I know the 1% additional off isn't much, but it means a THANK YOU from me.

Seconded, thank you

• SageWinduSageWindu Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

ruekaka said:
    Ok everyone should have the correct amount of punches as of like 15 minutes ago. New purchases should be issuing punches as well.

Hmm, still missing 1 punch (Bought "Fairy Queen: Dynamic Royal Dress" today, but got no punch for it).

Likewise. I'm missing 3 myself.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Can anyone tell me when the punch reward coupons expire? I'd like to use the 20% gift card coupon, but since it's a one-time-only thing, I'd rather wait until I have a few bucks to spare. On the other hand, if everything expires as soon as May ends, then I'm going to be ticked that I missed using the coupon. I can't find anything with that info!!

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

whoa, I got some store credit that I did not expect. Which means that DAZ for the first time in forever found a problem that I missed. I'm not sure how I should feel about this...either DAZ is getting better or I am getting jaded and just don't bother anymore.

On the other hand it mysteriously was the exact amount I need to bring my order to an even $18.00. So maybe I should just chalk this one up to the will of the force.

Either way, thanks DAZ!

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,023
    edited December 1969

Can anyone tell me when the punch reward coupons expire? I'd like to use the 20% gift card coupon, but since it's a one-time-only thing, I'd rather wait until I have a few bucks to spare. On the other hand, if everything expires as soon as May ends, then I'm going to be ticked that I missed using the coupon. I can't find anything with that info!!

Well, the Countdown is 25 days, so at least until then (mid-June) I would think. My wild guess would be end of June. I'm waiting for anpther paycheck myself :D

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know if there any limitations on the $5 off the DO sci fi stuff for hitting the first milestone? As in, can you use them on PC 1.99 items?

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Oh no! More stuff I don't want. I didn't want the dragon and now it's Sci-Fi which I don't want!!

I'm not going to get many punches at this rate am I?

Not very happy.:long:

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Oh no! More stuff I don't want. I didn't want the dragon and now it's Sci-Fi which I don't want!!

I second this. 'Would love to see some props, animals of any kind, and so on.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:

I second this. 'Would love to see some props, animals of any kind, and so on.

Thirded - I'm not interested in Female clothes, the dragon is Wishlisted until I have more money (if there is a catchup with punches at the end I might be able to afford it then), hope Gated Courtyard is really cheap so my little discount helps.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Does anyone know if there any limitations on the $5 off the DO sci fi stuff for hitting the first milestone? As in, can you use them on PC 1.99 items?

From my experience in trying they don't work on PC (1.99) or Value (2.99) items.
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

SimonJM said:
    jakiblue said:

From my experience in trying they don't work on PC (1.99) or Value (2.99) items.Actually, the coupons don't work on ANYTHING under $3, so all the 80% off items that are bringing items down to $2.29 and such, those can't be paid with the coupon.

Stuff that's brought down to $3.07 can. So it's set with a price minimum for it to apply against, not a category of item.

-- Morgan

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited June 2014

Patti Outfit $10.47

Shows in check out cart Grand Total $8.17 with 23% OFF that would be with 22% off
    I have 23% off it should be $8.0619
    At least that's the way I'm see it.

Would some one fix Please.

Thanks

Post edited by Alethas Fantasy on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I have the problem with freebies again. This time Mecha Bay doesn't show up as purchased. It is in my order record, though. Plus Deco Bed 1 is shown as today's freebie; I'm perfectly okay with that, but as it has already been presented as a flashback freebie, it could be a mistake with a link - if DAZ wanted to have something different as today's freebie. If so, please correct it.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Wasn't it Bed number 2 that was a freebie before?

Mecha Bay doesn't show up as purchased - in DIM or here in your product library?
    DIM sometimes takes up to 10 minutes to show newly purchased thingies.

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Wasn't it Bed number 2 that was a freebie before?

Mecha Bay doesn't show up as purchased - in DIM or here in your product library?
    DIM sometimes takes up to 10 minutes to show newly purchased thingies.

Deco Bed 1 was first - on the 26th. Modern Bed 2 was on the 30th. I am fine with it, because it's a cute and useful prop, but perhaps it was a mistake just like with Goddess Hair, a punchable item was the one for Gen2F, while the one displayed was for V2 and V3.

The prop shows both in my order history and in items' library. It just doesn't display the fact I have it on its page in the shop. It's a minor problem since I can download it.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Grrr, is there any way of seeing what coupons you have used? With all the 'not a valid coupon' errors I have been having I now no longer know which of them I have used, so do not know if it's because I am trying to re-use a coupon or it's (still) just being arsey ;)

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Ooooh SickleYield knows I like my G2M shackled ... :)

• DirewrathDirewrath Posts: 225
    edited December 1969

Renpatsu said:
    Ooooh SickleYield knows I like my G2M shackled ... :)

Now that is something we have always needed :)

edited December 1969

Patti Outfit $10.47

Shows in check out cart Grand Total $8.17 with 23% OFF that would be with 22% off
    I have 23% off it should be $8.0619
    At least that's the way I'm see it.

Would some one fix Please.

Thanks

Yea it's fixed & working now.

edited December 1969

help.

what am i not understanding about the rewards coupie?

i clicked on the browse all. picked two things in the category that aren't pc items.

coupie says invalid?

untitled6.png
    995 x 339 - 49K
    untitled5.png
    369 x 135 - 34K
    edited December 1969

There both under $3.00, It has to be more then $3.00

edited June 2014

facepalm, over 3 but under 5,

thanks. :)

found the spygirl reloaded for 3.49. coupie worked on it. :)

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited December 1969

My experience has been they don't work until the next business day. (I buy late at night or very early in the morning daz time.)

edited December 1969

So I have a new Countdown item in the cart, and then added an item from Sickleyield's store (as stated "buy any countdown new release, get 45% off entire catalogs of these premier artists").....but the 45% is NOT applying. It's an older item, NOT new.....

any ideas why this is not working today?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    So I have a new Countdown item in the cart, and then added an item from Sickleyield's store (as stated "buy any countdown new release, get 45% off entire catalogs of these premier artists").....but the 45% is NOT applying. It's an older item, NOT new.....

Because the store is still a bit sleepy?
    ;)
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Most of these great promo ideas don't work out so well without somebody nudging them ...

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

Because the store is still a bit sleepy?
    ;)
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Most of these great promo ideas don't work out so well without somebody nudging them ...

LOL Sleepy Time at DAZLand!
    Although it's dinner time over here. :D

Yeah, i guess i should be used to it by now - these sales never ever ever ever ever ever work right for the first few hours here.

edited December 1969

Something is seriously messed up with today's newsletter: http://www.daz3d.com/newsletter/2014/special/06-03countdown/06-03countdown.html?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=View+on+Web&utm_content=Experience+Gianni+6+in+High+Definition&utm;_campaign=(6/3/14)+Experience+Gianni+6+in+High+Definition+[Family+++Current].

Firstly, it announces Gianni 6 HD add-on BUNDLE. The link redirects to Gianni 6 HD, not to the bundle. Searching the shop doesn't help, the pack isn't present in New Releases as well.

Secondly, the newsletter announces TWO flashback freebies today: http://www.daz3d.com/science-fiction-pistols and http://www.daz3d.com/toon-fighter-hornet. The second one isn't free for me. Cleaning the cart and the usual magic didn't work this time. What's on???