Countdown 2 Summer Officially Begins

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,812
    edited December 1969

maclean said:
    vwrangler said:
    It looks like the discount on Maclean's store isn't working. I tried to add Home One Living Room to my cart, which had two Countdown items in it, and no reduction in price showed up.

Also, on the countdown page, the link to Maclean's store is wrong. The link goes to www.daz3d.com/maclean when it should go to www.daz3d.com/maclean-1

And one more thing: the "still punchworthy" section needs a fair amount of clean-up; it looks like nothing got moved out over the weekend, so people are probably going to try to buy stuff and expect discounts and punches that won't apply.

Sorry about that. I didn't even know my store was on sale. DAZ deals with all this stuff.

Before you buy any Home One items, note that the Bundle is now in the store.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/home-one-bundle

Also, all the Home One products have been updated and prices have been reduced. I'm about to post a commercial thread detailing the changes.

mac

Edit Thread is here - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/42319/

Thank you for the information; I was wondering what all had changed with the updates the Home One stuff was getting.

Alas (or, well, really, not alas, it's not like I regret it or anything), I have every single Home One item except the Living Room, which, for some strange reason, I didn't know existed before the bundle. Selective blindness, I guess.

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

Thank you! The SM set is now triggering a discount, so I've added more MaClean and Predatron stuff to my cart. But I'm still not getting a discount on the RawArt item (room creator - slums). Should RawArt not be listed as one of the PA's whose stores can be discounted?

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Thank you! The SM set is now triggering a discount, so I've added more MaClean and Predatron stuff to my cart. But I'm still not getting a discount on the RawArt item (room creator - slums). Should RawArt not be listed as one of the PA's whose stores can be discounted?

RawArt isn't supposed to be on sale. He was on sale Saturday and Sunday. We've updated the page to reflect that.

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

Okay, great. At least I know what's going on now and won't be bugging sales about it. :) Thank you so much for your help!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Jared, any info about the Giftcard discount, the milestone reward,. On how long it is good for?

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Jared, any info about the Giftcard discount, the milestone reward,. On how long it is good for?

I'm not actually sure what the plan is. I know it will as long as C2S runs (obviously) whether it ends right there or it is extended I honestly don't know.

I can try and find out and let you know.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited June 2014

DAZ_jared said:
    Carola O said:

I'm not actually sure what the plan is. I know it will as long as C2S runs (obviously) whether it ends right there or it is extended I honestly don't know.

I can try and find out and let you know.

That would be wonderful if you could :) I do hope I will be able to use it.. but I have this nagging feeling it will not last until I get my money

Post edited by Carola O on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Is it confirmed the sale ends on the 15th please?

• dhornbrookdhornbrook Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

It would be really nice if they could show some preview renders of Aiko 6, before its release. For those of use going stir crazy waiting.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,350
    edited June 2014

There's always a preview thread just before release for PC members. One of the perks for being a member

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • dhornbrookdhornbrook Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    There's always a preview thread just before release for PC members. One of the perks for being a member

Well I am a platinum member, just was trying to get the folks at Daz3d attention to maybe show some sneak peak renders little quicker.:cheese:

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282
    edited December 1969

MHE: Plates seems to have fallen off the bandwagon, just when I was going to pick it up. And some of Arien's textures aren't showing up in the M4 80% sale - I want to knock Midnight Brotherhood off my wishlist especially. ;-)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Well I am a platinum member, just was trying to get the folks at Daz3d attention to maybe show some sneak peak renders little quicker.:cheese:

It's coming (the preview) but it's not quite time yet.

edited June 2014

3Ddreamer said:
    MHE: Plates seems to have fallen off the bandwagon, just when I was going to pick it up. And some of Arien's textures aren't showing up in the M4 80% sale - I want to knock Midnight Brotherhood off my wishlist especially. ;-)

MHE: Plates is fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Not all of Arien's products will be in the M4/V4 sale. It's only select items from their category.

**Edit** We've added more of Arien's products to the sale so go check it out.

Post edited by DZ_jared on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

I see you are avoiding the S word. I hope Aiko 6 is everything I hope she will be

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

feeling bummered cuz of the limited selection of the punch rewards coupies.

edited December 1969

I see you are avoiding the S word. I hope Aiko 6 is everything I hope she will be

S like superb? S like sale?

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,023
    edited December 1969

I think the "s word" is soon.

edited December 1969

I think the "s word" is soon.

I see! Thank you!

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,059
    edited December 1969

feeling bummered cuz of the limited selection of the punch rewards coupies.

Got to agree on this - I have most of the DAZ-Os, and the few I don't have I still don't want. Couldn't find anything for the $10 jobbie at all and just barely managed to get value out of the $15 and $20 coupons.

OTOH, in general, I prefer this sale over most of the others; the slow cumulative bonus discount is nice, as is the defined discount later in the month. For the record, I had no intention of spending as much as I have (and the wishlist has been growing daily as a result) but there have been a few things I couldn't pass up. :coolsmile:

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,498
    edited December 1969

I ran out of holes to punch a long time ago, can you by a new punchcard somewhere? ;-)

edited December 1969

I have the issue with items not displaying as bought again :(!

This time "Fountain of Health" does not show up as purchased. Why? All other sets do. I am logged in and so on... I hate when this happens and it is like the third time during this sale!

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    I ran out of holes to punch a long time ago, can you by a new punchcard somewhere? ;-)

I hadn't planned on really participating on this sale - figured on just whanging things onto the wishlist in preparation for the PA and PC appreciation sales later this year. But somehow, in addition to the wishlist growing to 77 items (up from 20) I've also garnered 22 punches. :ohh: I'm afraid to say it, for fear they'll do this again, but I think the DAZ marketing team have hit this one out of the park.

I get the feeling I'm one of Pavlov's dogs, and every night at 2:00 AM my time somebody at DAZ rings the bell. . .

edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    Totte said:

I hadn't planned on really participating on this sale - figured on just whanging things onto the wishlist in preparation for the PA and PC appreciation sales later this year. But somehow, in addition to the wishlist growing to 77 items (up from 20) I've also garnered 22 punches. :ohh: I'm afraid to say it, for fear they'll do this again, but I think the DAZ marketing team have hit this one out of the park.

I get the feeling I'm one of Pavlov's dogs, and every night at 2:00 AM my time somebody at DAZ rings the bell. . .

You mean your are like Pavlov? Everytime you see a dog you start to drool?
    For me it's more like "I need to get that new shiny thing even if I know I have at least a half of these in my content and I never use them but I might use this one, so only way to find out is to get it ;-)

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    namffuak said:
    Totte said:

You mean your are like Pavlov? Everytime you see a dog you start to drool?
    For me it's more like "I need to get that new shiny thing even if I know I have at least a half of these in my content and I never use them but I might use this one, so only way to find out is to get it ;-)

No, it's more like I'm a vict\\\\subject of the DAZ Marketing team's behavior modification program -- every night, at 2:00 AM I've just GOT to get on-line and then start drooling over the new shinys. :-)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    No, it's more like I'm a vict\\\\subject of the DAZ Marketing team's behavior modification program -- every night, at 2:00 AM I've just GOT to get on-line and then start drooling over the new shinys. :-)

To (nearly) quote St. Douglas, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia, everyone in the universe^h DAZ Forums has that". :smirk:
  • ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

With the current sale I'm having a problem with the V4 Iconic shapes for Genesis. If you search on "v4 iconic" the product comes up in the results list as 72% off ($5.59), but if you click on the item the page it brings you to lists it as only 30% off. Can someone at DAZ tell me which price is correct, and rectify the discrepancy? Thanks much

edited December 1969

ericolsen said:
    With the current sale I'm having a problem with the V4 Iconic shapes for Genesis. If you search on "v4 iconic" the product comes up in the results list as 72% off ($5.59), but if you click on the item the page it brings you to lists it as only 30% off. Can someone at DAZ tell me which price is correct, and rectify the discrepancy? Thanks much

Add it to the cart, it's where the price you pay will be seen.

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

No, that's the first thing I tried. In the cart it reflects the higher price still. And actually, in the search results I see it now shows the higher price, so it's been fixed or perhaps something strange went on crossing into the new day. Too bad.

• nowefgnowefg Posts: 557
    edited December 1969

Ditto on ericolsen's issue; the 60% Genesis sale isn't reflected on the sale items page or the shopping cart.