Countdown 2 Summer Officially Begins

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    Carola O said:
    Jared, any info about the Giftcard discount, the milestone reward,. On how long it is good for?

I'm not actually sure what the plan is. I know it will as long as C2S runs (obviously) whether it ends right there or it is extended I honestly don't know.

I can try and find out and let you know.

That would be wonderful if you could :) I do hope I will be able to use it.. but I have this nagging feeling it will not last until I get my money

Just asking to see if you have found anything about this yet Jared :)

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

ericolsen said:
    No, that's the first thing I tried. In the cart it reflects the higher price still. And actually, in the search results I see it now shows the higher price, so it's been fixed or perhaps something strange went on crossing into the new day. Too bad.

It should be 30% off if you are a platinum club member. The Genesis Sale ended this morning so what you were seeing is probably a caching issue.

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Carola O said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    Carola O said:
    Jared, any info about the Giftcard discount, the milestone reward,. On how long it is good for?

I'm not actually sure what the plan is. I know it will as long as C2S runs (obviously) whether it ends right there or it is extended I honestly don't know.

I can try and find out and let you know.

That would be wonderful if you could :) I do hope I will be able to use it.. but I have this nagging feeling it will not last until I get my money

Just asking to see if you have found anything about this yet Jared :)

You have until the 21st of June to use your Milestone Rewards.

edited December 1969

Thanks for checking it up Jared :)

• ADAD Posts: 396
    edited December 1969

Hm, I'm in holidays till 25.06.2014. I hope my punches and 50 % off-Price of the release of Aiko 6 will also work after this time!

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

The sign says it is the last chance to get punches. Does it mean the sale ends today?

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Sorry if this has been asked already, I didn't think I'd need to wonder about it because I didn't think I'd get all the punches - but apparently I have and now qualify for 50% off when Aiko 6 is released - my question is what this means to people who are PC members, and I believe usually get these new releases at 65% off? Sale has been wicked with great offers and I like the way it was laid out thanks Daz! (I think! $$) -Cathy

• diogenese19348diogenese19348 Posts: 926
    edited December 1969

Not an official answer since I don't work for DAZ but my understanding that would be a stackable discount just like the 25% off punch discounts which are 25% off of whatever the discounted price already is (30% in most cases, 51% for prime menbers on some items). So if the Aiko bundle comes out at 30% off, you would get 50% off of that price. Same for an additional Prime discount.

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

I was wondering if someone could tell me what the 3rd milestone reward would be. I am a few punches away from reaching the third milestone and was curious what it was.

edited December 1969

$15 coupon from the Pinups category and the pinups tutorial w/included content.

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

$15 coupon from the Pinups category and the pinups tutorial w/included content.

Thank you. Is the Pinup tutorial the one called Day at the Beach? I tried searching for it by that name but couldn't find it. If it is the day at the beach I already bought a month ago.

edited December 1969

Yes it is "Day at the Beach"

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

CathyM said:
    Sorry if this has been asked already, I didn't think I'd need to wonder about it because I didn't think I'd get all the punches - but apparently I have and now qualify for 50% off when Aiko 6 is released - my question is what this means to people who are PC members, and I believe usually get these new releases at 65% off? Sale has been wicked with great offers and I like the way it was laid out thanks Daz! (I think! $$) -Cathy
    Typically PC members get 51% off new DAZ Original items. 30% PC discount off 30% new release discount. (Think of 30% off as multiplying the price by 0.7, so 0.7 * 0.7 is multiplying the price by 0.49, i.e. 51% off.)

With the 50% off discount, that becomes (0.7*0.7*0.5) or (price * 0.245) or 75.5% off. If it's a normal pro pack, it'll be $124.95, which nets to $30 and change after 75.5% off... If it's NOT a coupon, and instead a innate discount then you could use your PC coupon in addition and end up with getting over $100 off the A6 pro pack. Even if it's a coupon, or you've used your PC coupon, it's still a crazy discount.

Anyway, those are my numbers. It's entirely possible I'm missing something, and it could be more. And remember, that 50% doesn't apply to PA items, and they've got some Awesome lined up that's gonna be must-haves, so it's still gonna be 'spensive (but FUN!) in the end. :)

-- Morgan

• rory7411rory7411 Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

Question re giftcard reward. I held off buying as I don't get paid til tomorrow and Jared said the rewards were valid til the 21st. Now there's no sign on the website that I have the reward and I don't know the coupon code to claim it. So can I still get the 20% off and if so how?

• TY3DArtTY3DArt Posts: 154
    edited December 1969

what happened to all my punches?? they are gone? I completed the program now it is showing nothing :( I want to use my off gift card purchase on the 18th when I get paid.. This getting me worried, I hate this..

countdownsummer.JPG
    1573 x 704 - 136K
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Mine doesn't show up until I go to New Releases page.

• ArvanorArvanor Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

The earned discount from the punches is not subtraced from the price. Must be an error in the shop which happens often.

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tmraider said:
    what happened to all my punches?? they are gone? I completed the program now it is showing nothing :( I want to use my off gift card purchase on the 18th when I get paid.. This getting me worried, I hate this..

That's all mine shows when I go to the new release page, I signed out & back in same thing, can't get to my code's. :(

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

tmraider said:

That's all mine shows when I go to the new release page, I signed out & back in same thing, can't get to my code's. :(

same here.

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

Yes for me too none of the sale is working yet (maybe it's too early in the morning). My "current savings" stats all show up at 0%, and countdown savings are not reflected after adding things to the cart, and the 40% off discounts are not working either. I am logged in, and I have logged on and off several times and added items and removed them from the shopping cart completely multiple times as well. Hopefully someone at DAZ is checking the forum this weekend. I have been away from DAZ for a few years and recently rejoined the PC, and things seem to be going much less smoothly than before the switch to the new website, I must say.

edited December 1969

The 25% discount is not being taken off and my codes does not show anywhere that I have been able to find... I to was waiting to get my money before I can buy the giftcard :(

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

We've sent a message to DAZ about the sale issues.

• ChakradudeChakradude Posts: 249
    edited June 2014

We've sent a message to DAZ about the sale issues.

Thanks Richard, my cart is full and ready to go! Guess I'll Go catch some more zzzzzzzzz and check back later in the mornin.....

Happy Fathers day to all the Daddies out there!

Post edited by Chakradude on
  • ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Richard! The new site looks very nice but some of the sale mechanisms do seem rather buggy! And it's not just that someone forgot to flip a switch, there are inconsistencies across pages. On the primary page for the "shop" tab, my current countdown savings do show up with the proper percentages based on my countdown purchases. But on the countdown-2-summer page, they're all zeroed out and none of the sale functionality is working. Just FYI.

Also, whenever I try to reply to a post, I'm taken to my "Account dashboard" page. I have to back up a page and hit submit a second time before a post is accepted. This is always.

edited December 1969

I was looking over the products, and there are some PC items in there that were not Punchable items when they came out (Northmen, Viking, crossbows, Drum poses, Reign and many more)

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    I was looking over the products, and there are some PC items in there that were not Punchable items when they came out (Northmen, Viking, crossbows, Drum poses, Reign and many more)

Exactly. IF they were punchable, I'd have collected five more punches.

edited December 1969

Ok, the countdown promotion should be working right now.

Yesterday it was announced that it was the last day to earn punches, and that was true. Yesterday's new releases won't earn you a punch during the catch up sale. But you can still use your earned punches on any of the new releases you didn't pick up throughout the sale.

edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:
    Ok, the countdown promotion should be working right now.

Yesterday it was announced that it was the last day to earn punches, and that was true. Yesterday's new releases won't earn you a punch during the catch up sale. But you can still use your earned punches on any of the new releases you didn't pick up throughout the sale.

Thanks for fixing it, and thanks for giving us the codes back :)

edited December 1969

Oh no's! I can't add to my 50,000,000 extra punches? Whatever shall I do :cheese:
    (Joe Izuzu lives)

• tylerzamboritylerzambori Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

Is the sale over today?