The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK, hopefully we can get this resolved for you ASAP.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    OK, hopefully we can get this resolved for you ASAP.

I sure hope so, I don't wanna miss the lively excitement of Platinum Club (I'm actually serious, not being sarcastic or anything like that), and dangit, there's a bunch of stuff awaiting me to grab 'em!

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Errrrmmm.... I hope that the loss of my Platinum Club member status means that I'm being fixed at the moment, because it happened during rather inconvenient bout. Shouldn't be expiring 'till next March...

Somewhere, Loki is laughing! :ahhh:

edited December 1969

Somewhere, Loki is laughing! :ahhh:

I'm sure! What's the better way to have fun than trickster tricking an another trickster?

edited August 2012

Meh - remind me not to look in the Daz shop any more.

4 more items in my wishlist, suitable for horror/occult, "B" movie, and related renders. And a great place to put SNAKES on a TRAIN!! Because, really, snakes and trains just seem to be natural partners, to me. %-P

Reminds me, I need to get all my Gen3 Daz people reinstalled in the next few days - I have a scene that demands an Aiko or Vicky as a victim! The Island Holiday from HELLLLLL!!!! :ahhh: :gulp: Go SHREIKER GOOOO!

*edit* How did I join in "0"??? :smirk:

Post edited by Woolyloach on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

How did I join in "0"??? :smirk:
    I thought you had been around for awhile. What's it like being immortal?
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    How did I join in "0"??? :smirk:
    I thought you had been around for awhile. What's it like being immortal?

Sucks, honestly. You forget things and re-learn them only to remember you knew it centuries ago. Everyone you know ends up dead and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You have to change your identity all the time, otherwise people get really suspicious and you attract the attention of government, nut groups, and the media. And the boredom! "Been there, done that" is a special place in Hell for the immortal.

It's only a blast for the first 600 years, then.. meh. It all turns to "meh" in the end.

Ok, enough serious!!! %-P :-P :coolgrin: :snake:

ps. you know, there's a novella in that!

edited December 1969

Aaaaaaa, fudge! I have to grab the membership again, and then get it refunded. Damn. The problem being that right now I'm still waiting for money to transfer to my cred card (and that's my bank being a slowpoke). On a positive side, that amount is roughly how much I planned to spend anyway, soooo... store credit is not a problem, per se. It is just that now that there's those day-long sales going on (and one item is what I want to have), it is just... inconvenient. And no, I totes can't grab the item and have it refunded partially as well, 'cause I don't have enough munny for it either (jeeze, I really shaved it close this time, although not as close as I did in 2001, where I had the equivalent of 20 cents left on it after I came back from travels). And fortunately Gen 4 sale is still going on for a while.

*kicks Magento a bit* Daft thing, why did you have to go and do that? Hmph! I bet you're gonna do that in October-December too! :P

edited December 1969

SKiriki, I tried sending you a PM, but it says your inbox is full

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    SKiriki, I tried sending you a PM, but it says your inbox is full

I noticed! Gahhh. I lost my uber-mailbox in that mishap too, and believe it or not, I actually had well-over 100 messages deemed worth saving... But I cleared up space now.

edited December 1969

OK, sent you a PM

edited December 1969

Yesh. Time to file a detailed bug report, since there was something that might have done it.

edited December 1969

ZOMG! I am back! That was scary! Whole... what, three or four hours without Platinum Club! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

*runs around like a headless chicken*

Whew. Good thing that Britney knew what kind of spell to cast and made it better.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

made it back. wahh i feel like pins in my toes and lips

picked up tuna hoagie on the way back. didn't see any sharks :)

my elbows were sweating. ick
    long,long soak in da bubbles

edited August 2012

a king ghidora action figure :-) http://www.amazon.com/Ghidorah-Action-Figure-Godzilla-Import/dp/B000PWOKTK

'cept i was looking for rainbow mothra.

i'm losing track of the mothras. rainbow, aqua, and a leo mothra.

"Rainbow Mothra came into being when Mothra merged with an ancient water spirit, becoming much more powerful. Weighing 6,000 tons, he can fire laser beams, release paralyzing powers from his wings, and levitate his enemies!"

ooo a plush version. can't buy it til next week
    http://www.amazon.com/TY-Classic-Plush-GHIDORAH-Exclusive/dp/B000OX2CUY

Post edited by Mistara on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

"Not sold in US Stores"

Fuuuuuuu D:

Amazon takes forever to send stuff from my own country, but if it's gonna be coming from Japan or something XD

I waited two months for my "From Wishes to Eternity" DvD to come from Finland.

lolwut01.gif
    100 x 100 - 35K
    sonicshadowfan13.gif
    100 x 100 - 38K
    kodoAa.gif
    89 x 120 - 168K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited August 2012

Morning. Busy today, and having trouble logging in :) Aha better!

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Anyway. Now I am home sweet home and I'm gonna just vegetate for a while. Thanks for well-wishing, and I'm so happy that we got away with a scare.

Great news :)

edited December 1969

Monday complaints! Run away!!!

- My foot is sore today
    - My calves are sore today
    - I don't feel like writing code AT ALL
    - I want to be working on my novels
    - I have a sick urge or a boxed lunch with a shark in it
    - I have a bazillion things to do at home
    - I need a vacation.. sigh..
    - I don't need another computer
    - I'm crabbity again, geesh, what the heck?
    - I need to research for my trilogy of novellas
    - I need to rewrite my current novel
    - I need argh. more time in the day

I think that does it for today.

If days had more hours deadlines would expand to fill them, seems like some kind of ghastly entropy at work there :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Today's bummers:
    Feel old achy and creaky all over.
    Big storms rolling in on me soon.
    I have clinic in the morning, blah.
    Need to cook again today, not into it.

That's about it.

@Skiriki: Sorry to hear about SO. Glad it was not worse. Be well.

Needs oiling myself today *yawns* :)

edited December 1969

:vampire:

a king ghidora action figure :-) http://www.amazon.com/Ghidorah-Action-Figure-Godzilla-Import/dp/B000PWOKTK

'cept i was looking for rainbow mothra.

i'm losing track of the mothras. rainbow, aqua, and a leo mothra.

"Rainbow Mothra came into being when Mothra merged with an ancient water spirit, becoming much more powerful. Weighing 6,000 tons, he can fire laser beams, release paralyzing powers from his wings, and levitate his enemies!"

ooo a plush version. can't buy it til next week
    http://www.amazon.com/TY-Classic-Plush-GHIDORAH-Exclusive/dp/B000OX2CUY

KING GHIDORA!!!!! MT FAVE!!! MONSTER ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :-)

Wishlisted! :snake:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Monday complaints! Run away!!!

- My foot is sore today
    - My calves are sore today
    - I don't feel like writing code AT ALL
    - I want to be working on my novels
    - I have a sick urge or a boxed lunch with a shark in it
    - I have a bazillion things to do at home
    - I need a vacation.. sigh..
    - I don't need another computer
    - I'm crabbity again, geesh, what the heck?
    - I need to research for my trilogy of novellas
    - I need to rewrite my current novel
    - I need argh. more time in the day

I think that does it for today.

If days had more hours deadlines would expand to fill them, seems like some kind of ghastly entropy at work there :)

Meh, you are, of course, correct. :down:

Planning, planning, planning. Setting goals, breaking them down into steps. How to go from a Programmer to a Writer in 5 Years! :ahhh:

edited August 2012

A picture I've been working on most of the day for a friend. His gryphon character Claz is swallowing up the same utahraptor that swallowed him earlier (In the previous picture.).

The idea was that Fluffy woke up having been shrunk by something or someone, and came to Claz to hide him until they could find a way to reverse the effect. Like before there isn't any death involved. Safe and playful pretty much <3<br /> (Yeah sounds weird, but we like it <3)</p>

Anyways, Claz is really small. A little larger than a housecat.

I've never drawn a gryphon's wings before... Or a gryphon for that matter, so this was a learning experience for me. I had fun doing it. I think I'm getting better at floof too. ^_^

claz-noms-fluffy-_web.jpg
    800 x 616 - 58K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

wheeezzz,
    watchin Jeff Dunham clip omg, he has a halloween decoration as a ventriloquist puppet.

this is the 1st time i regret not having tv

edited August 2012

The new Dragon Adopters banner is so cute. I have come to the conclusion that THAZumi puts 130% more effort into his site and webgame than whats-his-face TJ does for his site/game DragonCave.

Edited to make the page-stretch image 100 pixels shorter >_>

dragonadopters-summer.jpg
    800 x 174 - 70K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Grey and cold here, toasted cheese sandwiches at my desk for lunch waaah wants sun and hot and proper lunch. Erm, that is my complaint ^_^

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    A picture I've been working on most of the day for a friend. His gryphon character Claz is swallowing up the same utahraptor that swallowed him earlier (In the previous picture.).

The idea was that Fluffy woke up having been shrunk by something or someone, and came to Claz to hide him until they could find a way to reverse the effect. Like before there isn't any death involved. Safe and playful pretty much <3<br /> (Yeah sounds weird, but we like it <3)</p>

Anyways, Claz is really small. A little larger than a housecat.

I've never drawn a gryphon's wings before... Or a gryphon for that matter, so this was a learning experience for me. I had fun doing it. I think I'm getting better at floof too. ^_^

Lookin' good, haz fat belly too?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Lookin' good, haz fat belly too?

Not yet no, since Fluffy is still in his throat. I might end up drawing a second with him fully inside, but right now I need to see what Clazzeh thinks about it first. SO far he's been very happy with what I've shown him. Once that's all done I have to shade it DX

THEN we can see about a second pic :3

edited December 1969

bwaahahaha sounds like a plan :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,581
    edited December 1969

...in the 90s the last couple days. Expected to be near or exceed 100° later this week. Warehouse at the workplace has turned into be the proverbial "Easy Bake Oven".

When it gets above 90° the light rail trains are forced to operate under speed restrictions. When this occurs, it can actually be faster to take a bus that goes in the same direction.

-----

Well got a reply from one of the apartment houses I was looking at. Unfortunately they won't even show the place until I send them my credit score. They gave a link to one supposedly free site (leery of links in emails save for the ebots to these forums). Immediately backed out when it asked me for my card number to cover a "nominal processing fee" (excuse me didn't they say this was supposed to be a free report?). Guess I'll be dropping that one off the list. Sounded a bit "too good" anyway: 575$/mo for a large one bedroom in a "Luxury Apartment/Condo tower" on the south end of downtown with all utilities paid.

...so I did a little research...

Seems those "free credit report" services are really not free at all. Oh you can get a basic report, sent to you in several days, but it doesn't include your actual credit score. For that you need to register as a member (and agree to pay a monthly membership fee).

...guess I'm screwed.

This discussion has been closed.