The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

A friend and I named my utahraptor Fluffy. A cute name XD

I made his head a bit smaller so it matches his body better, and made his neck floofier. I think he looks much better now~

fluffy-the-utahraptor.jpg
    800 x 502 - 90K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

That's a fine looking comic panel there, very nicely drawn :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Surgeons are now checking on SO, and figuring out if he needs surgery to remove appendix or if it can be treated in non-invasive ways. Meh.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I am watching the losing ceremony

Heh there should be some winners there, when is the winning ceremony on? :)

I was sitting at an angle from the Tv so I read it as losing ceremony but I think it was actually closing ceremony.

edited December 1969

I had a dream I was visiting someone at Christmas. I had my pet lizard with me and I was trying to fed her. Everyone else was afraid of her. I went to the basement where there were lots of unfinished projects and some dogs playing. There was even a chihuahua bumping a dachshund and I was wondering who owned the dachshund to warn them about that.

I went to the room I was staying in and started putting something like shedded skin back on the lizard.

It was time to eat so I put the lizard in her cage and went to dinner. I did not eat much.

Oh I forgot a part of the dream about those dogs. One of the dogs got a hold of a bottle of medicine and got its druel in it. I had to throw out the medicine because it was full of druel. People were telling me they will not replace it even though the pills were damaged and gross.

The Christmas part. It was time to open presents. I got some plushies but at closer inspection they were covered in bedbugs. I also got lots of movie theater gift cards but most of them were small amounts. One was a big amount though.

That was the dream I had and in the dream I was not happy or enthused about Christmas. Weird dream.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Surgeons are now checking on SO, and figuring out if he needs surgery to remove appendix or if it can be treated in non-invasive ways. Meh.

Modern medicine is terrific. I'll have a good thought for you both.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I am watching the losing ceremony

Heh there should be some winners there, when is the winning ceremony on? :)

I was sitting at an angle from the Tv so I read it as losing ceremony but I think it was actually closing ceremony.

I saw a little of the running while I was at home, boy those guys can sure move :)

edited December 1969

I thought of a good villain. I will call them bed bugs. They attack sleeping victims. Bed is only one letter difference from bad so bed bugs are bad bugs. They cause people to panic and loose sleep. Bedbugs will still attack people in bed who are not asleep.

The bedbugs of the galaxy are multiplying at an alarming rate. Orgsnizations like Norithan who try to help the people of the galaxy risk their lives and sleep trying to help rid the evil of bed bugs and try to figure out why the bedbugs populations keep increasing and increasing. They also do not want to bring bedbugs home with them. Adds to more stress to the already stressed people.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Oh gees, poor person! I hope it's nothing too serious and can be easily treated... :down:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Shark in a box - we call it Flake, lil' gummy shark - for lunch hmmmm today is not as warm as it looks from inside, outside :)

I'm trying to figure out how you fit a shark into a box. Dang! Small shark? :gulp:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Shark in a box - we call it Flake, lil' gummy shark - for lunch hmmmm today is not as warm as it looks from inside, outside :)

I'm trying to figure out how you fit a shark into a box. Dang! Small shark? :gulp:

Long lunch :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited August 2012

skeets made meal outta me last night. itchyy ouchyy

?huh? no haz to dubl enter anymore?

waiting for the mailman who usually brings my paycheque on Mondays,
    then hike to the bank to make deposits,
    then skip across the turnpike to Carvels for medium cup of chocolate/vanilla twist with lotts of color sprinkles.
    marshmallow fluff toppings oooooyeah :lol: who needs a bf when chocolate/vanilla twist is heaven in my mouth ;)

carvel.png
    326 x 138 - 70K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Okay. I am back now, and so is Significant Otter. It seems he's gonna get away with just a dose of antibiotics for now to kill anything that may linger.

Complaints:

#1: Douchebag Appendix: "lol im in ur SO's guts, getting inflamed"
    #1.1: Douchebag Appendix, part 2: "lol i can haz heal while u wait for doctors"

#2: Douchebag Cat: "lol u can haz no rest, I is hopping to ur head while u try to sleeps"
    #2.1: Douchebag Cat, part 2: "lol there's not enuff space between ur head and wall, i must put my BUTT to ur FACE"

#3: Douchebag My Personal Bits: "lol i wants an infection too, here let me hurt u"

Guess who has two thumbs and is gonna hit the healthcare tomorrow?

edited December 1969

hopes he feels better soon !

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Okay. I am back now, and so is Significant Otter. It seems he's gonna get away with just a dose of antibiotics for now to kill anything that may linger.

Complaints:

#1: Douchebag Appendix: "lol im in ur SO's guts, getting inflamed"
    #1.1: Douchebag Appendix, part 2: "lol i can haz heal while u wait for doctors"

#2: Douchebag Cat: "lol u can haz no rest, I is hopping to ur head while u try to sleeps"
    #2.1: Douchebag Cat, part 2: "lol there's not enuff space between ur head and wall, i must put my BUTT to ur FACE"

#3: Douchebag My Personal Bits: "lol i wants an infection too, here let me hurt u"

Guess who has two thumbs and is gonna hit the healthcare tomorrow?

Geeeeesssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Get better soonest, both of you, dang it! Maybe eat some of ps1borgs shark, for extra strength.

Face it, once you've eaten shark, not much else worse can happen to you! :grrr:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    A friend and I named my utahraptor Fluffy. A cute name XD

I made his head a bit smaller so it matches his body better, and made his neck floofier. I think he looks much better now~

Awww, that's kind of cute! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Long lunch :)

There's an extremely silly render in that, somewhere! %-P

"Hello, welcome to Shark In The Box. May I take your order?" :-P

edited August 2012

Anyway. Now I am home sweet home and I'm gonna just vegetate for a while. Thanks for well-wishing, and I'm so happy that we got away with a scare.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

Monday complaints! Run away!!!

- My foot is sore today
    - My calves are sore today
    - I don't feel like writing code AT ALL
    - I want to be working on my novels
    - I have a sick urge or a boxed lunch with a shark in it
    - I have a bazillion things to do at home
    - I need a vacation.. sigh..
    - I don't need another computer
    - I'm crabbity again, geesh, what the heck?
    - I need to research for my trilogy of novellas
    - I need to rewrite my current novel
    - I need argh. more time in the day

I think that does it for today.

edited December 1969

deciding if i really want to walk 3 miles to do my errands in town. the county chose not to provide bus service for my street.

if i procrastinate another hour it will to be too late to catch the bank open. ice cream and color sprinkles are a powerful lure. hmmmm but i have a bowl of grapes in the fridge that will shrivel if i don't eat 'em soon. i walkied dawgie already and it's hot out. but not too humid hot. hmmmm

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

Today's bummers:
    Feel old achy and creaky all over.
    Big storms rolling in on me soon.
    I have clinic in the morning, blah.
    Need to cook again today, not into it.

That's about it.

@Skiriki: Sorry to hear about SO. Glad it was not worse. Be well.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Today's bummers:
    Feel old achy and creaky all over.
    Big storms rolling in on me soon.
    I have clinic in the morning, blah.
    Need to cook again today, not into it.

That's about it.

@Skiriki: Sorry to hear about SO. Glad it was not worse. Be well.

Blech, well, I hope your tomorrow is better! Mondays.. meh.

edited December 1969

deciding if i really want to walk 3 miles to do my errands in town. the county chose not to provide bus service for my street.

if i procrastinate another hour it will to be too late to catch the bank open. ice cream and color sprinkles are a powerful lure. hmmmm but i have a bowl of grapes in the fridge that will shrivel if i don't eat 'em soon. i walkied dawgie already and it's hot out. but not too humid hot. hmmmm

3 miles is a significant walk! :ohh: It'd take some serious motivation to get me to do that, like sugar-free ice cream or shark in a box!

edited December 1969

...I'm right now just SWEARING at my own dilemma and hoping it'll go away ASAP.

edited December 1969

Blech, well, I hope your tomorrow is better! Mondays.. meh.
    TY, I think I better go for awhile. As Jimmy Buffet would say,"The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful."
    edited December 1969

Errrrmmm.... I hope that the loss of my Platinum Club member status means that I'm being fixed at the moment, because it happened during rather inconvenient bout. Shouldn't be expiring 'till next March...

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Errrrmmm.... I hope that the loss of my Platinum Club member status means that I'm being fixed at the moment, because it happened during rather inconvenient bout. Shouldn't be expiring 'till next March...
    Did you file a report? I sure would. I love my PC account.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:
    Did you file a report? I sure would. I love my PC account.

Well that's the bunny -- I did file a private error report (as instructed way back then) to bug tracker, about not having Platinum Club properly marked on my account. It has been there for a while, but I figured that as long as I'm correctly Platinum Club member, I don't need to bother much. So I'm kinda trying to figure out if this is because they have finally hit the error report on their quest to untangle PC members, or something else altogether.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

Skiriki, please open a zendesk support ticket. Explain as fully as you can what has happened. Send it to sales dept.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited August 2012

chohole said:
    Skiriki, please open a zendesk support ticket. Explain as fully as you can what has happened. Send it to sales dept.

Done! I added my note to the existing bug report, and then linked to it in my zendesk ticket as well, in addition to explaining it all. Just to, y'know, show that there's history attached to it, and a trail of existing paperwork.

Post edited by Skiriki on
This discussion has been closed.