May, 2014 Freebie Challenge - Motherly Madness - Winners Announced

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

Okay Tramp and everyone else. The GALLERY has been update.

Ippotamus, I have loaded your image into the Not an Entry category until such time as fictionalromance says she accepts your entry. I have checked your linkis and they all are valid. I will move your image over when I see her post.

So I am going to be away from the thread tomorrow and Sunday. If you have questions Cho, jeepers and Rob can help you out. Hope your weekend is a fun one.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited May 2014

Here is my entry, i wanted to do a medieval village, but later watched a bit of Tina Turner music for Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome movie.

Shadows of Time

Done with Daz Studio 4.6.2

Items marked with an asterisk require registration.

Not Counting: Genesis 1 figure

Freebies:

1.)* Zippys Mote & Bailey Castle

2.)* GENESIS Primitive Wear

3.)* Fantasy Bow LH

4.)* REC Plushie Shaders for DS 3.1 +

5.)* Stars Treats Leather Shaders

6.)* HMHM hair and MGHM hair for V4 / A4

7.)* RavenMohawk

8.)* Le-seau

9.)* Roman Pot

10.)* Ancient Greek Lekythos

11.) Leafy Boots (middle in the first row)

12.)* Clouds Vol1

13.)* Stars Natural Stripes Shaders

Village_of_Mystery.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 815K
    Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:
    Here is my entry, i wanted to do a medieval village, but later watched a bit of Tina Turner music for Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome movie.

Shadows of Time

Items marked with an asterisk require registration.

Not Counting: Genesis 1 figure

Freebies:

1.)* Zippys Mote & Bailey Castle

2.)* GENESIS Primitive Wear

3.)* Fantasy Bow LH

4.)* REC Plushie Shaders for DS 3.1 +

5.)* Stars Treats Leather Shaders

6.)* HMHM hair and MGHM hair for V4 / A4

7.)* RavenMohawk

8.)* Le-seau

9.)* Roman Pot

10.)* Ancient Greek Lekythos

11.) Leafy Boots (middle in the first row)

12.)* Clouds Vol1

13.)* Stars Natural Stripes Shaders

All you links checked out. Entry Accepted.

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    Title: Bunny Mumsy

That is so adorable! I've always loved Dead Bunny - I had no idea there even were textures for it. I like that you managed to make it look really clean and simple without it looking 'empty' - it has a great balance :)

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Thanks for all the comments and compliments.
    They are truly appreciated!

I think the Dead Bunny textures are only a couple months old.
    A happy find for sure.
    I love my Dead Bunny :)

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Hello all. Just stopped in to tell everyone that I will be hosting the annual "Summer Fun and Pinups" June freebie challenge in a few days. I have all sorts of cool stuff going on for it this year. I will be doing two mini contests and I have lots of vendor store prizes that have been donated for this year. Some really nice prizes folks. If anyone has anything they wish to donate please PM me with the info and I will put you on the list of donators. You will be in some cool company! Also, if anyone wants to help judge, please apply in the thread when It starts. I will need three of you. I will be posting my intro soon.

Some real nice renders going on up in here this month. Thanks to all who entered.

:-)

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Geeze, is it dat time a year already? Welp, betta git da ol' swimsuit oudda cupboard 'n' git ready. Phew! Man!! Howdid all'a dese bedbugs git in here?

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Hello all. Just stopped in to tell everyone that I will be hosting the annual "Summer Fun and Pinups" June freebie challenge in a few days. I have all sorts of cool stuff going on for it this year. I will be doing two mini contests and I have lots of vendor store prizes that have been donated for this year. Some really nice prizes folks. If anyone has anything they wish to donate please PM me with the info and I will put you on the list of donators. You will be in some cool company! Also, if anyone wants to help judge, please apply in the thread when It starts. I will need three of you. I will be posting my intro soon.

Some real nice renders going on up in here this month. Thanks to all who entered.

:-)

I'll judge for you music, but I want to let others have the chance so please everyone feel free to volunteer to judge next month.

sure has been some great renders this month as always, I've been lurking and not doing much posting, but I've been watching.

edited December 1969

GALLERY has been updated.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:

Shadows of Time

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=142795_uSqmQeY7g2pFnMM8zPdF&thumb=1&board_id=1

Nice one. Very Thunderdome-y haircut on the boy!

Dana

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:

Shadows of Time

Cool - I really like the idea of the medieval type theme :-) Good freebies too, I especially like that RavenMohawk

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited May 2014

Thank You, it was a good chance to use RavenMohawk as i liked it in one of the previous month renders. I think i will have to work a bit more to make it look really good.

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

last day of competition, good luck everyone, great renders

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Wow. May is almost over already. :ohh:

Good luck everyone.

edited December 1969

There is still a few hours left to enter or throw a pie or two.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

*sneaks in after lurking to throw a few pies*

edited June 2014

Almost June, oh my. Where did the time go? Just a reminder if you win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place or HM, Jaderail and I need PMs indicating what place you have won. For me I will need the e-mail address of your DAZ account so that I can tell DAZ who should receive what prize. This is for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. For Jade, he needs your place, e-mail addy you use here at DAZ and a big thank you (That is me saying that not him). He has been supporting this contest since December 2012. We owe him our thanks. Thank you Jade.

Good luck everyone.

Post edited by DollyGirl on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Almost June, oh my. Where did the time go? Just a reminder if you win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place Jaderail and I need PMs indicating what place you have won. For me I will also need the e-mail address of your DAZ account so that I can tell DAZ who should receive what prize. For Jade, he needs just your place and a big thank you (That is me saying that not him). He has been supporting this contest since December 2012. We owe him our thanks. Thank you Jade.

Good luck everyone.

Jade need email addresses as well, as he buys GCs

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Almost June, oh my. Where did the time go? Just a reminder if you win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place Jaderail and I need PMs indicating what place you have won. For me I will also need the e-mail address of your DAZ account so that I can tell DAZ who should receive what prize. For Jade, he needs just your place and a big thank you (That is me saying that not him). He has been supporting this contest since December 2012. We owe him our thanks. Thank you Jade.

Good luck everyone.

Jade need email addresses as well, as he buys GCsI have a silly question about those gift cards. I have two from last month I haven't used yet, can I use them both on the same item (presuming it costs more than any one gift card but less than or equal to both) to get it essentially for free?

edited May 2014

chohole said:
    Dollygirl said:

Good luck everyone.

I have a silly question about those gift cards. I have two from last month I haven't used yet, can I use them both on the same item (presuming it costs more than any one gift card but less than or equal to both) to get it essentially for free?

Gift cards are different from coupons. We can't stack coupons here, but gift cards are store credit, so I think the answer to this is yes...because it is like money. If you don't have enough in one pocket, but have the difference in another pocket, they won't say no.

And also unlike coupons, you don't lose the rest if the sale price doesn't use it all up.

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Dollygirl said:

Good luck everyone.

I have a silly question about those gift cards. I have two from last month I haven't used yet, can I use them both on the same item (presuming it costs more than any one gift card but less than or equal to both) to get it essentially for free?

For gift cards Tramp, you need to redeem them if you haven't already. So you have two 5 dollar gift card numbers. You go to your account, click on the more button and you will see gift card. Click on that. enter the code for one of your gift cards. Click on Redeem Gift Card. You will be told that you now have 5 dollars in store credit. Go through the same process for the second one. DAZ store will tell you that you now have 10 dollars in store credit.
    When you check out of the store you will see three options to pay for your purchase. So say you buy the Wildenlander for G2M. It is 20.97. At check out you can click on the radial button for store credit and the store will apply all of your 10 bucks of store credit and you will pay for the rest through your paypal account or your credit card. Or say you buy something for 4.99 then your purchase will say the item is paid in full from store credit and when you look at your store credit you will see a balance of 5.01. Ready to be used in another order.

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    chohole said:
    Dollygirl said:

Good luck everyone.

For gift cards Tramp, you need to redeem them if you haven't already. So you have two 5 dollar gift card numbers. You go to your account, click on the more button and you will see gift card. Click on that. enter the code for one of your gift cards. Click on Redeem Gift Card. You will be told that you now have 5 dollars in store credit. Go through the same process for the second one. DAZ store will tell you that you now have 10 dollars in store credit.
    When you check out of the store you will see three options to pay for your purchase. So say you buy the Wildenlander for G2M. It is 20.97. At check out you can click on the radial button for store credit and the store will apply all of your 10 bucks of store credit and you will pay for the rest through your paypal account or your credit card. Or say you buy something for 4.99 then your purchase will say the item is paid in full from store credit and when you look at your store credit you will see a balance of 5.01. Ready to be used in another order.Are you sure? I ask because when I've gone through checkout for other purchases, it shows two blocks for codes—one for coupon codes, the other for Gift Certificate codes—right in the Checkout.

edited May 2014

Dollygirl said:
    chohole said:
    Dollygirl said:

Good luck everyone.

When you check out of the store you will see three options to pay for your purchase. So say you buy the Wildenlander for G2M. It is 20.97. At check out you can click on the radial button for store credit and the store will apply all of your 10 bucks of store credit and you will pay for the rest through your paypal account or your credit card. Or say you buy something for 4.99 then your purchase will say the item is paid in full from store credit and when you look at your store credit you will see a balance of 5.01. Ready to be used in another order.Are you sure? I ask because when I've gone through checkout for other purchases, it shows two blocks for codes—one for coupon codes, the other for Gift Certificate codes—right in the Checkout.

Whenever you receive Gift Cards you go into your account, click on the 'more' tab on the far right or hover over it and you will see Gift Card option, click on it, then it will bring you to a page where you redeem them. You input your gift card codes one at a time (one right after another) and it adds the amount of both gift cards and puts it in your store credit. You could do this with 2 gift cards or as many as you have. If you have a $5 cc and a $20 gc for example. You input them in the redeem box when you are in the gift card section of your account. Once both gift cards are redeemed you can click on store credit under the more tab and you will see that you now have $25 store credit.

Post edited by fictionalbookshelf on
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    chohole said:
    Dollygirl said:

Good luck everyone.

Whenever you receive Gift Cards you go into your account, click on the 'more' tab on the far right or hover over it and you will see Gift Card option, click on it, then it will bring you to a page where you redeem them. You input your gift card codes one at a time (one right after another) and it adds the amount of both gift cards and puts it in your store credit. You could do this with 2 gift cards or as many as you have. If you have a $5 cc and a $20 gc for example. You input them in the redeem box when you are in the gift card section of your account. Once both gift cards are redeemed you can click on store credit under the more tab and you will see that you now have $25 store credit.Then what's the Gift Certificate code box in the Checkout itself for?

edited December 1969

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Dana

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    chohole said:
    Dollygirl said:

Good luck everyone.

When you check out of the store you will see three options to pay for your purchase. So say you buy the Wildenlander for G2M. It is 20.97. At check out you can click on the radial button for store credit and the store will apply all of your 10 bucks of store credit and you will pay for the rest through your paypal account or your credit card. Or say you buy something for 4.99 then your purchase will say the item is paid in full from store credit and when you look at your store credit you will see a balance of 5.01. Ready to be used in another order.

Are you sure? I ask because when I've gone through checkout for other purchases, it shows two blocks for codes—one for coupon codes, the other for Gift Certificate codes—right in the Checkout.

Whenever you receive Gift Cards you go into your account, click on the 'more' tab on the far right or hover over it and you will see Gift Card option, click on it, then it will bring you to a page where you redeem them. You input your gift card codes one at a time (one right after another) and it adds the amount of both gift cards and puts it in your store credit. You could do this with 2 gift cards or as many as you have. If you have a $5 cc and a $20 gc for example. You input them in the redeem box when you are in the gift card section of your account. Once both gift cards are redeemed you can click on store credit under the more tab and you will see that you now have $25 store credit.Then what's the Gift Certificate code box in the Checkout itself for?

In life there is almost always more than one way to do something.

Dana

edited December 1969

Then what's the Gift Certificate code box in the Checkout itself for?

Well that is a good question. Maybe Cho can set us straight. Never used that box on the check out, always went the way fictionalromance outlines it.

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Whenever you receive Gift Cards you go into your account, click on the 'more' tab on the far right or hover over it and you will see Gift Card option, click on it, then it will bring you to a page where you redeem them. You input your gift card codes one at a time (one right after another) and it adds the amount of both gift cards and puts it in your store credit. You could do this with 2 gift cards or as many as you have. If you have a $5 cc and a $20 gc for example. You input them in the redeem box when you are in the gift card section of your account. Once both gift cards are redeemed you can click on store credit under the more tab and you will see that you now have $25 store credit.

DanaSo does that mean I can use both gift cards together at Checkout (which is what I'd prefer to do) or do I have to redeem them ahead of time in order to use both on one purchase?

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

DanaSo does that mean I can use both gift cards together at Checkout (which is what I'd prefer to do) or do I have to redeem them ahead of time in order to use both on one purchase?

I've never done it that way so I don't know. What do you have against just redeeming them so that they're ready whey you want to use the credit?

Dana