The foam Peanuts are a tad too sweet and I ate too much but don't feel full Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,019
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    we had fags, lolly cigarettes
    and chocolate ones I esp liked from a fancy continental store with edible rice paper
    banned now
    yet I never smoked aa a result!

...I remember those. Not the chocolate ones, but fags made more like Necco wafers.

Then there were the fake ciggies you could get that when you puffed on them they emitted a small dust cloud that looked like smoke. The tobacco companies were looking to recruit from early on.

I'll never forget these posters:
    Do Necco wafers taste like chalk? That's what the candy cigarettes tasted like when I was a kid. :)

edited December 1969

And I remember the Bubble Gum Cigars, too. :)

El-Bubble-II-1.jpg
    650 x 531 - 30K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Happy Awake :)

goin to 60F woohoo

140421.jpg
    471 x 453 - 63K
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    and chocolate ones I esp liked from a fancy continental store with edible rice paper
    banned now

...I remember those. Not the chocolate ones, but fags made more like Necco wafers.

Then there were the fake ciggies you could get that when you puffed on them they emitted a small dust cloud that looked like smoke. The tobacco companies were looking to recruit from early on.

choke. oxygen, needs

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Dropped some meal packs to the worst callout I never imagined before, on way home and needing my family real bad, God bless you all for being here and being you

Sounds like a rough one. You're a good man.

Dana

+1 {hugs}

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I was enjoying my chicken Laksa immensely
    until
    I knocked it over onto my keyboard

I hope you got to it before the cats did. Does it still work?

wuh ohs. cats prolly clean keyboard for ya

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    DanaTA said:
    Animal sale at Renderosity! Lots of dinosaurs...looks like all of Dinoraul's stuff is around 50% off. there's a lot of raptors in there.

Complaint: new Stonemason wreckage, fortunately don't need any animals just now... hallo new thread (^_^)n

oh, was it rmp? skimmed my email quick, no wonder i didn't see in daz scrolling banner

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,092
    edited December 1969

I was enjoying my chicken Laksa immensely
    until
    I knocked it over onto my keyboard

Oh, bad luck! Were you able to salvage any of it? Obviously the keyboard still works...unless you're on a different computer.

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    And I remember the Bubble Gum Cigars, too. :)

I remember those! The yellow ones were banana flavored! There was also a teal blue colored one, I think that was blueberry but I'm not sure.

Dana

edited December 1969

Happy Awake :)

goin to 60F woohoo

It's already 61 here, with an expected high of 64! Boston Marathon today...at least they're not running in 70 degree heat.

Dana

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,410
    edited December 1969

It's a beautiful 74 here today. We are expecting rain tonight and my back has confirmed it.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Do Necco wafers taste like chalk? That's what the candy cigarettes tasted like when I was a kid. :)

Oh I remember those. ~cringe~
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

It's 62 here today, and their predicting rain tomorrow afternoon, but the rest of the week and most of next week (at least until Wednesday) will be nice. A bit windy a couple of days, but clear.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,410
    edited April 2014

tomorrow and wed are only gonna be in the 50's cause of the rain. The rest of the week will be in the 60's and 70's. I know I'm getting antsy cause I wanna plant my veggies but they said not to plant anything till mid May

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

Today's Nature lesson:
    Anna's 88 Butterfly

545061_bba04a0ce0cfb0fdb83200c57ad1d65f_large.jpg
    900 x 675 - 66K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,867
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Today's Nature lesson:
    Anna's 88 Butterfly

dipel
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Today's Nature lesson:
    Anna's 88 Butterfly

Very interesting. Und cool!

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Today's Nature lesson:
    Anna's 88 Butterfly

dipel
    That's kinda cruel. :lol:
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,723
    edited December 1969

How is drow pronounced?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,867
    edited December 1969

How is drow pronounced?

might need to ask Jaderail
    not the caterpillar killer :snake:
    drow (/ˈdraʊ/[1][2] or /ˈdroʊ/)[3] according to wikipedia two ways first rhymes with how, second draw.
    edited April 2014

is it dinner time yet?

iz nearing the end of my 4 day weekend.
    didn't do much. walked up to the stores 3 days in a row. so i walked 7 miles this 4 day weekend.

still haz to install the gianni stuff.

messed around with carnival mostly.

legs hurty. owww. TEA will make all better.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Rainy day here, our city towers and streets soft lit and shining against a glowy grey sky :)

edited December 1969

First custom texture for TFD, it comes with an orangy red one out of the box, the gassy blue grad took some experimenting :)

blueFlame.png
    396 x 407 - 54K
    edited December 1969

Didn't get much sleep last night and needing to stay awake so I don't miss a delivery. Is a drama missing deliveries. New compy is worth staying awake for I guess. Might do an unboxing if I can get it together, need a little cheering up today :)

edited December 1969

new compy! is exciting :)

edited April 2014

i've come to the conclusion, via experiment, circus peanuts are indigestible and as such really isn't a food. semi inert matter

fresh tea, waiting for the kettle to whistle.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited April 2014

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Dropped some meal packs to the worst callout I never imagined before, on way home and needing my family real bad, God bless you all for being here and being you

Dana

AtticAnne said:
    ps1borg said:

Tight hugs.[/quote

Dana

+1 {hugs}

Thanks :) Arranged to get some counselling later this week.

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

new compy! is exciting :)

Been waiting since February so yes, is a little tummy flutterbys. More coffee needed :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    First custom texture for TFD, it comes with an orangy red one out of the box, the gassy blue grad took some experimenting :)

TFD?

Looks pretty good.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    banned now

...pretty much. They do a "half hearted" attempt at flavouring them. I believe it was the same company that made both (Stark).
This discussion has been closed.