syncing Bryce 7.1 Pro SMPTE

sasa Posts: 45
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Is there a tutorial that examines , within the animation processes of Bryce 7.1 Pro , processes and abilities of syncing Bryce 7.1 Pro SMPTE with the SMPTE of Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE 64 bit ?

David Brinnen mentioned in one of his tutorials that he had done animation for Musicians
Is there a bridge ?
Would be cool noting this ability to sync with Cakewalk , Roland , U.S.. and Edirol :)
or
Can I import .WAV into Bryce 7.1 Pro ?

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Is there a tutorial that examines , within the animation processes of Bryce 7.1 Pro , processes and abilities of syncing Bryce 7.1 Pro SMPTE with the SMPTE of Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE 64 bit ?

David Brinnen mentioned in one of his tutorials that he had done animation for Musicians
    Is there a bridge ?
    Would be cool noting this ability to sync with Cakewalk , Roland , U.S.. and Edirol :)
    or
    Can I import .WAV into Bryce 7.1 Pro ?

there is no way to import .wav .
    maybe David was talking about older version .
    you can do animation - but not DS or Poser models .

• sasa Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

Thank You BIGH .
    I realize that , in the past , the usual procedure has been any audio content be created to fit the animation .
    That then , must have been the reasoning to include SMPTE .

My process , seamlessly create animation to existing audio content .

As Bryce 7.1 Pro offers SMPTE as a preference , and if SMPTE can generate metadata in both directions , much like MIDI scripting
    language , I can't help but wonder if a bridge already exists .

Cakewalk Sonar does allow the import of animation , it does support SMPTE and MIDI .
    The setup does allow other Applications control as Master or Slave .

I don't have to import .wav , I would be excited to have separate Applications open at the same time , talking to each other .

It is a most interesting minimal information problem .