The Federation Of Thread Pirates And Other Such Undesirables [Claimed by Dread Pirate Lester]

lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
edited April 2020 in The Commons

*Legend claims that once upon a time there lay here an ancient text suggesting a thread for the people of the land to post kindly feedback about all of the bounties of the gods of Daz. Alas, that text was destined to perish, mostly, they say, because it was a stupid idea that was stupid... but few could have imagine that such a minor folly would give rise to one of the most feared of all forum foes... the merciless thread pirates!*

Post edited by lana_lass on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Forums are provided by Daz 3d for the use of the Community members, ie people like your self. Forum moderators are volunteers from amongst the community and are here to keep the forums in order an compliant with the Daz 3d Tos. If you wish for feed back to go to Daz 3d then you will need to go directly to Daz 3d yourself, by filing a help ticket.  We already have a long running thread for discussing sales and also for reporting on any problems with sales,   and the thread  does tend to be monitored both by the Moderators and byt the Daz people when they have time. We also have a complete Forum dedicated to All suggestions, ideas, or other feedback concerning products, both existing and desired.

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
    edited April 2020

Ah no issues then @Chohole :) Apologies and feel free just to delete this thread (which evidently should be called the well intentioned but totally unneccessary feedback thread haha) 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,003

Or... 

In the name of the Dread Pirate Lester, I hereby declare this thread hijacked for the Federation Of Thread Pirates And Other Such Undesirables!!

I give thee fair warning... for this thread shall be defiled with nonsense and absurdity.

Let the pillaging commence... 

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
    edited April 2020

Hijaking the thread!?!!! DREAD--I MEAN THREAD PIRATES??!

Inconceivable

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

At leasst you got hijacked by pirates.  quite often threads get hijacked by lolcats

• Mewtiny! LOL I am stealing that... I mean har I be pirating and plundering that har!
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,784

... as long as the minor female pirates and lasses doth cover thine shoulders there will be no swashbuckling debauchery had.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,672

There be plenty comely wenches well past puberty and ripe for the pluckin'.

dForce Dark Wolf Outfit Textures in Vendor, Moonscape Graphics,  3D Models by Daz 3D

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited May 2022

The dreadest of the dread pirates - Da Irie Crusoe*.

*From the 1718 novel of the same name. Of course, back in those days they hadn't heard of irie, Rastafari, or reggae**, so the book didn't sell too well. Daniel Defoe read it though...

**or dreads (Added this footnote to correct the obvious omission)

"Arrr, Jim lad ! I do 'ereby be claimin' this 'ere thread for the glory of the Federation Of Thread Pirates And Other Such Undesirables !"
    (N.B. this is obviously not a genuine claim because The Dread Pirate Lester has already claimed this thread. It is merely being used as an example.)

***Da Irie Crusoe's badly and lazily copied jolly roger design from here 

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,308

There be pirates in these parts ... ar matey

• The dreadest of the dread pirates - Da Irie Crusoe*.

*From the 1718 novel of the same name. Of course, back in those days they hadn't heard of irie, Rastafari, or reggae, so the book didn't sell too well. Daniel Defoe read it though...

Crusoe? I thought Irei was a canal. Caruso is a singer.

• AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH I can't remember my lines AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH
    total-recall.jpg
    400 x 300 - 35K
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,577
    edited April 2020

When the ship's cat and captain are one and and the same.

Dare anybody risk calling this bonnie lass a scurvy dog?

(Melody for Aiko 3 sporting Royloo's Buccaneer ensemble.  I'm surprised how well I got the boots to fit her digitigrade stance once I "hid" the foot and toe body parts.)

Sincerely,

Bill

Mzzkiti-Pirate-J-2.jpg
    800 x 1066 - 96K
    Post edited by Redfern on