adobe elements 11

konkon Posts: 389
edited March 2014 in New Users

Does anyone know if you can upgrade photo shop elements 11 to cc or whatever? Can you use elements with the photo shop bridge?

Post edited by kon on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know if you can upgrade photo shop elements 11 to cc or whatever?
    I got a upgrade discount for going from E11 to PSCS6 but they are two diff installs not a upgrade so much.
  • ncampncamp Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

It used to be if you registered Elements, once or twice a year, Adobe would send an email offering a discount on an upgrade. I don't know what they do now that they went to the subscription format.

ncamp

• konkon Posts: 389
    edited December 1969

well how do you get that? I mean I do all my skin and texture edits in elements but if the bridge allows me to do it in Daz that would be better.

edited December 1969

ncamp said:
    It used to be if you registered Elements, once or twice a year, Adobe would send an email offering a discount on an upgrade. I don't know what they do now that they went to the subscription format.

ncamp

I don't think I registered but I have a code and I log in should be enough.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Before you leap, the Bridge does not work in CC only in on Drive versions before CC.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Can you use elements with the photo shop bridge?

No, only CS4 or higher.
    edited December 1969

cs4 I can upgrade to cs4 that sucks

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,102
    edited December 1969

The Bridge works with CS6, and I believe you get access to CS6 as well as the plain CC when you sign up for Creative Cloud.