Justiciar Armored Suit G2M [Commercial]

Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
edited August 2015 in The Commons

Justiciar Armored Suit G2M

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/justiciar-armored-suit

In the not to distant future, Justice is a word that has lost all meaning. The lot, for most of us, is life on the streets scavenging for food and making what meagre existence we can. Gangs, thugs and warlords run the streets of all the major cities.

But there may be a small glimmer of hope.

On this day in the year 2089 the General Protection Order has been passed into law. The new G.P.O's first dictate was the formation of the Justiciar Armored Corps. Suits are currently in production and recruits are being inducted. Each Justiciar will be equipped with sophisticated armor and armament and given a mandate to protect the innocent and restore the streets to Order through any means necessary.

This set contains a full suit of high tech armor for Genesis 2 Male figures. Made up of 10 individual pieces. There are also 7 Shader Presets, 14 Full Material Presets for the suit and weapons. A Photon Blaster sidearm with LH and RH Props. A Shockwave Cannon Rifle with LH and RH Props. A Bolt Thrower Grenade with morphing explosion. 14 one click wearable presets for full suit loads. The suit material presets are specially configured to work on all parts of the suit and also weapons with just a single click of a preset, You can also apply to multiples at once.

So sign up and help retake the future!

Armor Pieces
Justiciar BeltIronEagle.duf
• Belt_Buckle_Roundle.dsf
• Buckle_Size.dsf
• Cobra_Belt.dsf
Justiciar BicepGuards.duf
Justiciar Boots.duf
Justiciar BreastPlate.duf
Justiciar Gloves.duf
Justiciar KneeGuards.duf
Justiciar Pants.duf
Justiciar WristGuard.duf
Justiciar Helmet.duf
• Face_Glass_Goggles.dsf
• Face_Glass_Half_Face.dsf
Justiciar ShouldersofDoom.duf
• Shoulder_INOUT.dsf
• Shoulder_UPDOWN.dsf
• ShoulderScaleX.dsf
• ShoulderScaleY.dsf
• ShoulderScaleZ.dsf
• Shoulder_Size.dsf

• = Morphs

Weapons
J_Photon_Blaster_LH.duf
J_Photon_Blaster_RH.duf
Shark_Shock_Cannon_LH.duf
Shark_Shock_Cannon_RH.duf
Bolt_Thrower_Grenade_LH.duf
Bolt_Thrower_Grenade_RH.duf

Wearable Presets - One Click Full Suit Loads
Colors
Green
Matt Green
Pearl Orange
Red
White
Black & Gold
Pearl Purple
White Worn
Camouflage Desert
Camouflage Urban
Camouflage Woodland
Camouflage Orange
Camouflage Ocean
Camouflage Digital

Material Presets - Work on any piece or weapon (Or all together)
Colors
Green
Matt Green
Orange
Red
White
Black & Gold
Pearl Purple
White Worn
Camouflage Desert
Camouflage Urban
Camouflage Woodland
Camouflage Orange
Camouflage Ocean
Camouflage Digital

Shader Presets
Colors
S_Black (Glossy)
S_Gold (Metallic)
S_Green (Glossy)
S_M_Green (Matte
S_Orange (Glossy Pearl)
S_Red (Glossy)
S_White (Glossy)
47 Texture Maps, iin .PNG and jpg formats Some in 512x512 most 2048x2048
Compatible with Genesis 2 Male Figures

5_DAZ3D_Justiciar_Splash.jpg
769 x 1000 - 98K
4_DAZ3D_Justiciar_Splash.jpg
769 x 1000 - 167K
3_DAZ3D_Justiciar_Splash.jpg
769 x 1000 - 137K
2_DAZ3D_Justiciar_Splash.jpg
769 x 1000 - 179K
1_DAZ3D_Justiciar_Splash.jpg
769 x 1000 - 225K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited March 2014

ALSO AVAILABLE - Justiciar Men of War Pose Set

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/justiciar-men-of-war-pose-set

A set of military style poses For Genesis 2 Male, Specially designed to work with the Justiciar Armored Suit. Included are 20 unique poses in various combat type poses. Included are automatic heirarchical shoulder pad poses for the Justiciar Doom Shoulders.

A zero pose for each and a Left and right hand gun grasp partial pose which makes adapting other poses for weapons much easier.

Though specifically designed for use with the Justiciar Armored Suit the poses can be used on any Genesis 2 Male figure and with most guns available(Some adjustment may be required).

8_DAZ3D_JusticiarPOSES_Splash.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 185K
    7_DAZ3D_JusticiarPOSES_Splash.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 133K
    6_DAZ3D_JusticiarPOSES_Splash.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 141K
    Post edited by Design Anvil - Razor42 on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for these!

edited December 1969

Your welcome! I hope you enjoy the suit!

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited March 2014

Been hoping that some of the impressive futuristic militarised armoured suits for M4/V4 would be updated for Genesis 1 or 2 compatibility, but until that futile dream becomes a reality, this will fill that vacuum nicely! Thank you so much!

Can the huge shoulder pieces be removed for a less stylised, more practical appearance? It looks like it would suit the look of a futuristic pilot, but those shoulder pieces might get in the way, in small spaces like cockpits. :)

Love that you've included camo and Judge Dredd-like textures, regardless! Really helps for diverse settings.

Query: Will it auto-fit to G2F or is there a version in the works for her, too?

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited December 1969

The shoulders are an individual clothing piece and can be removed if you like, theres also a sizing morph to make them larger or more subtle.
    Most of the pieces should autofit okay to g2f but im considering doing a more fem version especially on items like the breast plate which has distinctly masculine characteristics. If you would like to see a g2f version drop me a message here.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Well.. this one using the suit and the pose set.... it's fun to play with, enjoy :) It came to life when I downloaded the suit and noticed that the bassinette got an update to it, and all of the sudden the idea was born *grins*

Don’t Touch My Babies!

In a world gone mad, with monsters and enemies around every corner, a father has to do what a father has to do. And as the monsters came closer the enraged father bellowed at them “Don’t touch MY Babies!”

donttouchmybabies.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 406K
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

Great work on the set!!

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Razor 42 said:
    The shoulders are an individual clothing piece and can be removed if you like, theres also a sizing morph to make them larger or more subtle.

Yes, worked great! Thank you! The 'no shoulders' thing achieves pretty much the look I was hoping for.

How do we change the visor to become more opaque? The default seems to render it semi-transparent. I'd like it to be able to look black, like the promotional pictures.

Outside of that query, excellent work. Very pleased. :)

Most of the pieces should autofit okay to g2f but im considering doing a more fem version especially on items like the breast plate which has distinctly masculine characteristics. If you would like to see a g2f version drop me a message here.

As it is, it reminds me a lot of the Cerberus troops, from 'Mass Effect 3'. I think a female breast plate would work like certain options do for Shepard's female armour in that game. Not the one which literally has contoured breasts, but the option which simply has a larger piece of metal across the chest. It avoids the 'fetishwear' vibe and still looks military and practical. I'll send a private message with the relevant pictures.

• R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited March 2014

It's a great product and looks very cool.
    It works nearly perfect with G2F... only the Gloves won't fit... (looks like the Hands of G2F are to big for them).

jtest.jpg
    300 x 388 - 35K
    Post edited by R25S on
  • R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited December 1969

Problem solved...
    the included Hide-Hand-G2M option works for G2F, too.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,549
    edited December 1969

I've been playing a little with it. Not cooked enough in LuxRender yet...

The Judge

the_judge_wip.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 193K
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

yeah, that bike with mini guns is the natural choice, hehehe

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Well.. this one using the suit and the pose set.... it's fun to play with, enjoy :) It came to life when I downloaded the suit and noticed that the bassinette got an update to it, and all of the sudden the idea was born *grins*

Don’t Touch My Babies!

In a world gone mad, with monsters and enemies around every corner, a father has to do what a father has to do. And as the monsters came closer the enraged father bellowed at them “Don’t touch MY Babies!”

lol, great render! The color selection on the suit looks good! I like the addition of the security fence to :)

edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    Great work on the set!!

Thanks for the support Cath :)

edited December 1969

Totte said:

The Judge

This is looking excellent! Very nice render.

Thats the thing that puts me off lux, when I put a scene together it seems to take me forever to get the materials right.
    Though I do need to dig back in again soon as I do love the render results.

edited December 1969

How do we change the visor to become more opaque? The default seems to render it semi-transparent. I'd like it to be able to look black, like the promotional pictures.

You can select the helmet and go to the surface tab and select the facemask surface. You can adjust the opacity setting percentage here to change the transparency amount of the visor. Theres also a few morphs to change the shape of the visor as well.

As it is, it reminds me a lot of the Cerberus troops, from 'Mass Effect 3'. I think a female breast plate would work like certain options do for Shepard's female armour in that game. Not the one which literally has contoured breasts, but the option which simply has a larger piece of metal across the chest. It avoids the 'fetishwear' vibe and still looks military and practical. I'll send a private message with the relevant pictures.

Thanks for the reference links to, I'll definitely keep them in mind when I start working on the G2F version.

Thanks, :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

I love the suit, and gun! =-) Excellent work. The fingers/gloves with 3 fingers is a nice touch!

I love the shaders, especially the grungy white suite texture and the poses and gun are a must buy!

Here is Sarge, enjoying his new suit, and weapon!

sarge--21.jpg
    700 x 700 - 290K
    sarge--19.jpg
    700 x 700 - 260K
    edited December 1969

I love the suit, and gun! =-) Excellent work. The fingers/gloves with 3 fingers is a nice touch!

I love the shaders, especially the grungy white suite texture and the poses and gun are a must buy!

Here is Sarge, enjoying his new suit, and weapon!

Great looking renders! Thanks for posting!
    Glad your liking the set! :)

• Design Anvil - FREE - Justiciar Special Edition Iray Expansion - Cloned from Freebie section

DESIGN ANVIL presents a FREE Special Edition expansion set for the Genesis 2 Male Justiciar Armored Suit Available from Daz3D. This Set is designed to add Iray Materials and optimised textures to the Justiciar suit, plus some added extras as well.

The Justiciar Special Edition set contains:
    • A brand new texture set for each piece
    • A full Wearable preset with morphed appearance
    • A new Basic Face Mask Prop
    • A new Gray Material Preset
    • A Normal Map Mat Preset to be used with original texture sets 
    • 4 Emissive Glow Shaders that can be used on any surface.

THIS EXPANSION REQUIRES - JUSTICIAR SUIT FROM THE DAZ3D STORE!

See the Original Set here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/justiciar-armored-suit

Visit my facebook page to download the set (Signup or joining facebook is not required to download the set from my page)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DESIGN-ANVIL/427676333955561

Enjoy! :)

• Thank you very much

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,549

Very nice! Thanks!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

This is great! Are the terms of use the same as the oriignal? I don't see a readme which covers the license. Just want to check. Thanks

• Tos is same as the base product. All is good renderwise, just no redistribution of the files :)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Totte said:

The Judge

Looking good, but it could really use some motion blur or tire tread marks on the road to really sell it (maybe  both).