Morphs only affecting clothing?

Hello!
I'm a new user and am working on building a "crowd" of diverse figures, and I have installed the Genesis 8 Female & Male Body Morphs (http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/42073/start).

The morphs worked for me last week, but when I opened a new file to create a new figure today, some my morph controls affect the clothing but not the figure and others won't affect the clothing or the figure (see attached). I have uninstsalled and reinstalled using the DAZ Install Manager, restarted the program, and restarted my computer. All to no avail. 

I have also opened up some of the figures I saved previously and none of those body morphs are showing up either. However, the clothes on those models are still morphed. 

Does anyone know what is causing this or how I can fix it? I have googled it, but I'm not seeing anything that matches the issue I'm having. 

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Morph at 0.PNG
1362 x 681 - 440K
Morph at 100.PNG
1359 x 683 - 451K
Glute -50.PNG
1359 x 687 - 407K
Glute +100.PNG
1357 x 686 - 408K

Comments

• hmeade said:

Hello!
    I'm a new user and am working on building a "crowd" of diverse figures, and I have installed the Genesis 8 Female & Male Body Morphs (http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/42073/start).

The morphs worked for me last week, but when I opened a new file to create a new figure today, some my morph controls affect the clothing but not the figure and others won't affect the clothing or the figure (see attached). I have uninstsalled and reinstalled using the DAZ Install Manager, restarted the program, and restarted my computer. All to no avail. 

I have also opened up some of the figures I saved previously and none of those body morphs are showing up either. However, the clothes on those models are still morphed. 

Does anyone know what is causing this or how I can fix it? I have googled it, but I'm not seeing anything that matches the issue I'm having. 

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Also, I'd like to mention that all of my Genesis 8 Male morphs still work!

• hmeade said:
    hmeade said:
    Also, I'd like to mention that all of my Genesis 8 Male morphs still work!

Update: I have also opened the Content Database Maintenance dialog box, reset my database, and re-imported all metadata. This worked for me a few weeks ago when then morph controls were not showing up in the shaping or parameters panels. However, it did nothing for me this time. Still can't get the morph controls to work on the figure- just the clothing!

• CGI3DMCGI3DM Posts: 276

You would need to upload the log.
    Help-troubleshooting-View Log File

• CGI3DM said:

Can do! Looks like a lot of "Failed to load image" lines.

txt
    txt
    Daz 3D log.txt
    1M
  • hmeade said:
    CGI3DM said:

Can do! Looks like a lot of "Failed to load image" lines.

indecision I copied all of my morph files from My Daz 3d Library to the folder called out in the error in the log file and all is well now. Why are there duplicate files in my "Library" folder and this "cloud" folder? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again? Now I'll know to check my log (didn't realize that was a thing!) if it does happen again, but I would love to be proactive and prevent it if at all possible! Thank you so much for your help! I was about to rip my hair out!

• CGI3DMCGI3DM Posts: 276

You might have installed the content using Daz Connect, and now you have encryption problems.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/69802/what-is-daz-connect

• Thank you for the information! I don't think I installed anything using Daz Connect, but then again, I'm a newbie so it's possible I did do it unknowingly!