Uninstall Poser Files Only?

I've downloaded over 1700 items, almost half are Poser file versions. If I am only working with Daz do I really need those files? If not, then is there a way to uninstall them?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    edited February 2020

Some products have full DS and poser versions, in this case you only need the DS files.

Some others, like content for V4 or earlier figures, are provided in poser format with sometimes a DS companion file with DS (3DL) materials. In that case you do need the poser files.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Are only the figures you mentioned need it? Also, because I've haven't been with DS since the beginning, what is earlier than V4? What level is V4?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

V4 is Victoria 4, which was released before Genesis. Earlier figures would be for example Victoria and Michael 1, 2 or 3, Aiko and Hiro 3, the millennium kids... 

And no, they're not the only products fir which the content is provided in poser format. 

• I guess I will have to use up space then to download all those Poser files, even the ones I may not need.  I wish Daz had a way to list the ones we don't need so we can save disc space.