A Brand New Set of Ancient Stone and Brickwork

MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 325
edited January 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products

My new texture set for DS hit the store today, Ive wanted some decent old brick and stone materials for a while to use on existing assets, and in the end after much trial and error decided to make my own, so here it is, obviously on sale as its new!

Lots of different materials taken from my home town (Norwich in the UK) and lots of utilities too to help you achieve what you want faster with as few clicks as possible!

Made to range from plane brick walls to the more quirky flint and rubble materials found in old ruins, including a cobble texture and a usefull plane limestone texure that was taken from an old grave stone and has lots of character, perfect for stattues and details. 

And a whole lot of other items in my store at 50%off  !

Find them HERE

Post edited by Martinjfrost on

Comments

• It looks great! It'll be a good addition to my collection.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

My new texture set for DS hit the store today, Ive wanted some decent old brick and stone materials for a while to use on existing assets, and in the end after much trial and error decided to make my own, so here it is, obviously on sale as its new!

Lots of different materials taken from my home town (Norwich in the UK) and lots of utilities too to help you achieve what you want faster with as few clicks as possible!

Made to range from plane brick walls to the more quirky flint and rubble materials found in old ruins, including a cobble texture and a usefull plane limestone texure that was taken from an old grave stone and has lots of character, perfect for stattues and details. 

Find them in store HERE

You have used an image link ↑ and not a store page link for that hyperlink 

• The textures look wonderful!  A quick question, though - are they only Iray settings?  The title says "DS and Iray" which implies not just Iray... but the images shown only show Iray presets.

Thanks!

• The textures look wonderful!  A quick question, though - are they only Iray settings?  The title says "DS and Iray" which implies not just Iray... but the images shown only show Iray presets.

Thanks!

They are Iray materials - when something says DS and Iray it means that it is using Daz Studios Iray  Shader settings. I would think that anything that has Iray in the title is likley to be Iray depandant.

• Chohole said:

Find them in store HERE

You have used an image link ↑ and not a store page link for that hyperlink 

Thanks for the heads up now fixed. 

• It looks great! It'll be a good addition to my collection.

Thankyou!