A way to change a Type of a SBH product? SOLVED

gniiialgniiial Posts: 204
edited January 2020 in New Users

Is there a Way to change the type from scene_subset to wearable? I Made a mistake and don't really know at what point, but the product is at this moment a subset, but should be waerable. blush

Post edited by gniiial on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,061

You'll need to resave it as a wearable.

• gniiialgniiial Posts: 204

Okay, thanks. It worked, but the object seems to be brocken. I can't fit it to something, just parenting. But it dont move with the bodypart. indecision
    Is there another way to give maybe from a simliar object the settings a brocken object would need?

• Is this something you created yourself?

Yes it is. It's a hair test with the strand-based-hair, that turned out nice. But the Item doesn't group with my gf8 model. I Think it never really did, because it was since it was created red in the viewport. Another hair item, what was saved correct i guess, parts fine, can be edited and so on. But it becomes also red in the viewport, if i add it into the scene without selecting the gf8 model.
    With the buggy one, i cannot go into the edit mode, cannot fit it to something. 

• Strandbased hair is generated from the underlying mesh, it should follow the current shape of the mesh.

The right way to do it will you find here, in my comment: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5283371/#Comment_5283371
    Case Solved... smiley