Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2020 (CLOSED)

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I think all the renders for Happy and Sad are just great!!!

I may actually get one or two done thing this month since I am much better now and got a spanking new laptop now!!

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

I may actually get one or two done thing this month since I am much better now and got a spanking new laptop now!!

Wooo hoot Saph... Feel free to put your second HAPPY SAD on the PFDLives forum.

I will for sure laugh

I will for sure laugh

YAY ... thumbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz UP!!!

Last day of the month everyone.. Time to think about August... It could be WET or DRY in Ohio... one never knows... lol ... Put those thinking caps on... hummmm

• 0996ps0996ps Posts: 182
    edited July 2020

Its still the last day right? XD
    Here is my July entry.
    When you are happy because its off day but then the boss calls for overtime.

It's not the best render I have done but it conveys the meaning.

Happy and Sad Compressed.jpg
    1834 x 1032 - 1M
    Post edited by 0996ps on
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited July 2020

Where did July go? I almost missed it! Here's another last minute rush effort:

Putting on a happy face

There's a story behind this that doesn't really show in the image. It's her wedding day but she's not marrying the man she loves. Instead she's marrying someone that's good for the family business or something. She's been told to "put on a happy face" so she does just that, with her lipstick. (She is actually wearing a (shoulderless) wedding stress, but as I decided for this close up, it doesn't show)

Puttingonahappyface.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 723K
    Post edited by isidorn on

Its still the last day right? XD
    Here is my July entry.
    When you are happy because its off day but then the boss calls for overtime.

It's not the best render I have done but it conveys the meaning.

LOL.. know the feeling Tristan... I'm sure he's pretty sad inside right about now... Hearing the phone ring... I'd let the machine get it!  lol.  Thanks for sharing.

isidorn said:

Where did July go? I almost missed it! Here's another last minute rush effort:

Putting on a happy face

There's a story behind this that doesn't really show in the image. It's her wedding day but she's not marrying the man she loves. Instead she's marrying someone that's good for the family business or something. She's been told to "put on a happy face" so she does just that, with her lipstick. (She is actually wearing a (shoulderless) wedding stress, but as I decided for this close up, it doesn't show)

I 'get it' Isidorn... I'm sure that happens more than we know... Marrying for the 'family business'... :(  You are so lucky you had the makeup for your artwork in your runtime.  I spend more time LOOKING for stuff than actually rendering sometimes.. LOL  It was a fast month... whoooooosh... Thanks for sharing!

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Very well done TristanQEverett and isidorn a couple of theme fitting renders.

edited August 2020

I had something done for last month challenge of Happy and Sad and going to post it anyway!

Titled: Bad Picture Day

A Bad Picture Day.png
    800 x 1294 - 2M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

It is never to late for a well done smile Saphirewild, and I hope his friend gets with the program and cheers up soon. nice and well done.

edited August 2020

I had something done for last month challenge of Happy and Sad and going to post it anyway!

Titled: Bad Picture Day

That's great Saph... Better late than never I always say :) Thank you for sharing... I'm smilin' too :)

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Nice pics, everyone!

All my brain would give me that was both happy and sad were stories, not images. Hopefully better next month :) 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,248

Sorry I was absent for a couple of months, but here's a wet/dry render:

My Prince

Lip locking a frog is not a good idea lady you could get warts or turn into a frog or both. The art on the other hand is a good idea and very well done Gordig

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    Gordig said:

My Prince

Somewhere there is a VERY sad-looking duck .... cheeky

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,248
    SimonJM said:
    Gordig said:

My Prince

I don't follow.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    Gordig said:
    SimonJM said:
    Gordig said:

My Prince

I don't follow.

Sorry, was a bit oblique .. Isidorn usually/always includes a duckie (his avatar) in these challenges blush

mori_mann said:

Nice pics, everyone!

All my brain would give me that was both happy and sad were stories, not images. Hopefully better next month :) 

awe.. sorry Mori... Doesn't a picture say a thousand words?  I have fingers crossed for August.  ;)

Gordig said:

My Prince

haa... ewwwwww... but who's lips are wet and who's are dry?  LOL  Thanks for starting us off Gordig ;)

• this is my first join on forum, and hi everyone.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1056041/

thank you

edited August 2020

Almost a Jacuzzi

It is close to a cool water jacuzzi thanks to the stone road vibrations.
    You drive a few laps around campus and then we switch places.
    Carefull on the bumps or we will need to refill the side car.

Almost a Jacuzzi.jpg
    1536 x 1344 - 2M
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

this is my first join on forum, and hi everyone.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1056041/

thank you

<--waves to Ben... WELCOME.... Feel free to join us... WET AND DRY is the challenge this month.

There are only 2 rules…
    ONLY 1 RENDER ALLOWED per PER PERSON per month (NOTE:  If you would like to do 2 renders per month... you can also post your second one on the PFDLives Thread in my corner.... Here is the linky... http://www.pfdlives.com/pfd/index.php?topic=8470)
    and...
    (this is only a suggestion) IT MUST BE A COMPLETELY “NEW” RENDER specifically for this challenge!!!

p.s… to keep the thread from getting too long... no WIPs please… THANK YOU!

ANY 3D program can be used!  ALL are welcome to join the challenge!

Almost a Jacuzzi

It is close to a cool water jacuzzi thanks to the stone road vibrations.
    You drive a few laps around campus and then we switch places.
    Carefull on the bumps or we will need to refill the side car.

Haaa.... That's too funny Dee... lol.  I want one of those 'jacuzzi's'  LOL... Well done.. Thanks for sharing.

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 284

Water leak in zero gravity - is she wet or dry? Physics is fun!

Is the leak before of after the the recycling filter? Her expression may be a give away. Very nicely done Zatetic

Zatetic said:

Water leak in zero gravity - is she wet or dry? Physics is fun!

Humm... quite a dilemma Zatetic ... I suppose a little of both... LOL.  Thanks for joining the challenge!

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Something wet is about to be dry and something dry is in danger of getting wet..

Looks to be headed for an all around happy ending for all. Very well done mori_mann.