Geometry did not match, failed to create Morph when trying to import sculpted character in Blender

Hi,

I created a Genesis 8 Woman Figure, and exported my figure with setting Daz Units : 1 unit = 1 cm and made the scale 1%. Then I imported this figure into Blender, where I unchecked the 'object' and 'group' in the import settings. Then I sculpted the character and exported the sculpted character. Next I opened Daz, selected the Genesis 8 woman figure and then clicked Morph Loader Pro, changed the units to Daz 1 unit = 1 cm, then changed the scale to 10000% (since I first changed the scale 1/100 less I multiplied 100% with 100). But it says Geometry did not match, failed to create morph. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,821

Did you make sure that the figure you exported was at base resolution?

• ...and that it was just the base figure, no lashes or brows atached and no other elements vsible in the scene? Note that scalng etc. have no bearing here, though they do matter once the morph is successfully loaded of course - what matters is that the vertex count matches (and the order too, though that won't stop the mesh from loading).

• Try this plugin, Daz Sculptor Free.

Forum post

• vecvec Posts: 37

If your figure has a shell that may mess it up when exporting so hide the shell also to test if your exporting it wrong in daz or blender after you export in daz try to load it in daz as a morph if it works then something is changing in blender.