Entries Only CLOSED ~ Contest Because I Said So! ~ Oops! Dec 2019 - Jan 2020

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
edited January 2020 in Art Studio

Please read the Guidelines for the contest and place only your entries in this thread. The emphasis is on humorous interpretation of the statements below.  Please follow the format as described in the Guidelines to be eligible for prizes. 

The voting thread is open and can be found HERE.  To be eligible for gift card prizes, each participant MUST VOTE for 1st- 5th places. Participants may not vote for themselves. All forum members are encouraged to vote. You will pick 5 renders which reflect the spirit of the Oops theme and the statements that were chosen.

Voting will last a week and end Daz Midnight, January 27th. Good luck to all the contestants. 

Winners are posted!   Some places were determined by ONE VOTE difference, and all entries received votes. There was some close jockeying for the first three places, and between fourth and fifth. An honorable mention was also awarded as the points were so close. Thanks for participating and voting, see ya next time around! 

NO COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD. It is for entries only. Thank you, and have some fun! 

"Well, that didn't go as expected." 

"I won't say I told you so..."

"Yep. That's definitely you. ALL YOU." 

"Surprised is putting it mildly." 

"Don't look at me, I didn't do it." 

"Oh, no, I just couldn't. You.... you keep it."

"Wow. There are no words." 

"Thanks, I think I'll pass." 

"Ummm... interesting." 

"No way. You go first." 

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Yeah... agree. I've never seen anything like it."