having more then 2 models why daz will not render or say encounterd and error

neois25neois25 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

why what needs to change to make 3 or more models render

Comments

• michaelmirandamichaelmiranda Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

There's people here with way more knowledge on this than me, but I'm thinking its a memory issue. What are the specs of your computer?

• neois25neois25 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

that's what im trying to find out(regaurding memory) I have a lot of space on my pc and external hardrive so im confused on what memory issue there talking about and how I can check or adjust my setting to fix it

• michaelmirandamichaelmiranda Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's all about the RAM. Rendering take a lot.

I could not render more than 2 V6 in the same scene on a 32 bit Vista machine with 8 gigs of ram. It would not render or would just shut down.

So if you can, post your computer specs and maybe someone could give you a more definitive answer.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Memory is RAM that is built into the PC it is not Hard drive space, that is two very different things. What are your spec's for your PC from the System information section of the control panel? That will tell us much.

edited December 1969

k it says im running a 4 gr ram. system type 32. intel e7500 @2.93ghz don't know what that last one means im a noob at cp info's

edited December 1969

4 gb I mean oops

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Your very low on ram and a 32 bit system will not take more ram than you have. You are going to have problems trying to do renders with very much in them.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Basically the MOST memory that Windows will allow for programs is 3 GB...it will reserve 1 GB of your 4 GB for itself. But, most of the time the amount available for programs is much less than that. Depending on what you have running at the same time as you are using Studio and your video card (if you have onboard video, it grabs a slice of that less than 4 GB, too) you will be limited in what you can do.

A couple of tips...don't run ANYTHING else when trying to render. Save the scene, close down Studio (or if you are using the latest build run the script to clear the UNDO stack) and restart...then reload the scene and render. Render to an image file/disk, not to a viewport window.