Rendering Complication

Not entirely sure where this goes.. but having a issue with rendering I'm very perplexed as to what's going on or why its started doing this since i updated to 4.12 What I mean is the scene I have starts to render.. then just goes in reverse and leaves me with..

I mean its great that the floor's being rendered but I would like the entire scene too frown I'm unsure how to get the render log so that would likely help too any thoughts? 

Comments

• DxC09DxC09 Posts: 34

I've restarted my machine and thus das and its rendering away as it should now.. but I'm still curious why i had to do that in the first place so any thoughts for future would be great! as I have a feeling this problem will pop up again.. 

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    DxC09 said:

I've restarted my machine and thus das and its rendering away as it should now.. but I'm still curious why i had to do that in the first place so any thoughts for future would be great! as I have a feeling this problem will pop up again.. 

Studio gets hinky occasionally, any time it does something weird, try closing the program, and wait for it's processes to fully end on their own. Occasionally a full reboot is necessary to get it to behave.