wrong path?

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801
edited December 2019 in New Users

Hi,

I thought I understand how to import stuff from shareCG, but it seems like I struggle here...

so far I checked it, all is where it should be.

All is in the same Parent folder "ShareCG".

Can someone help me, where I made an misstake?

Edit: I get the same problem with a other file... so it seems like I do somethring wrong... why can the files not find the stuff from the other folders?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• The Data and Runtime foldrs need to be in the root content directory - My Library presumably - not a subfolder like ShareCG.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801

The Data and Runtime foldrs need to be in the root content directory - My Library presumably - not a subfolder like ShareCG.

Yeah, I changed that already and now it works... I did read a tutorial where the person did recommend to have for all Plattforms a own folder, like Deviantart, ShareCG, DazForum etc...

I moved it now to the MyLibrary folder and now it works.

But thanks anyway!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142
    edited December 2019
    Trollkind said:

The Data and Runtime foldrs need to be in the root content directory - My Library presumably - not a subfolder like ShareCG.

Yeah, I changed that already and now it works... I did read a tutorial where the person did recommend to have for all Plattforms a own folder, like Deviantart, ShareCG, DazForum etc...

I moved it now to the MyLibrary folder and now it works.

But thanks anyway!

The tutorial-maker will have meant separate root folders - i.e. MyLibrary for your DAZ3D content, MyShareCG (or whatever you want to call it)  for that content, MyDeviantart for that... etc - then define to DAZ Studio multiple libraries under "DAZ Formats" (ETA: and/or "Poser Formats" if the freebies are in Poser format) via the Content Library management tools.

Post edited by MelanieL on