Making image cards for expression sliders

2»

Comments

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,674
    edited December 2019

Oh yeah, that toolbox will make it a it a lot easier, you can skip steps 3 - 8 if you have it. I just did a test, and it seems only the alias needs to have the card added to the icon section for it to stick. Now the only real pain part is rendering out all the cards, the rest is going to go fast lol. Thanks again, without your help, I would have never gotten it, I had already gave it up as another lost cause haha

Post edited by TheKD on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

My pleasure, it's fun cracking these open sometimes. As to the cards, why not just trim the icon files from the associated .duf? They're big enough as is, since they only show at a fraction of their real size anyway. You just need to crop to that aspect ratio (147x185, so for 91 px icons, that's 72 px wide), otherwise a square one covers the "-" on the left side of the slider.

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,674

That's not a bad idea, although, it would probably amount to about the same amount of time in the end. It takes about 30 seconds to render and save an expression to the size needed at 3k samples with my system.