Britech's Vahalla Collection

Zhor2395Zhor2395 Posts: 7

I just bought this set, and like the styling.  My question is it's mentioned that there's right and left had pose options, but looking in Daz Studio, there only seems to be RH options for the weapons and LH options for the shield.  Did I get a borked install, or is it installed as intended?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is a question about a product rather than a Product Suggestion.

Right and left hand poses doesn't necessarily mean both for sword and both for shield. You could use the Symmetry command, under Edit>Figure, to swap the hands but for that to work you'd need sword parented to the left hadn and a shield to the right - if they are not included load the regular sword and shield with the figure zeroed, then right-click on each inturn and select Change ... Parent, parent to None with Parent in Place checked so they don't move, invert the X Translation, and the Y and Z rotations - you should then be able to parent them to the desired hands and have them match the hand. Apply the Sword and shield psoes you want, select both hands, invoke the Symmetry dialogue, set the options to selected nodes, recursive propagation, and swap left and right - that should flip the poses to match the reparented items. Finally save a Wearables preset and include sword, shield, or both and the pose for the hands and fingers and you should have the needed fiels to load the items switched. If therea re additional poses you can do the same symmetry switch with those and save Pose presets.

• Thanks for the reply.  I have implemented what you suggested, with some bumps in the road.