Kleo Dread Falls...won't load

AabacusAabacus Posts: 403

https://www.daz3d.com/kleo-dread-falls

Mac (Mojave)

It doesn't matter what  I pick or with what character. This hair refuses to load.

Is there a trick someone knows?

I got this during the Black Friday sale.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Edit: I got this to load by going through the poser format folder instead of Daz. It worked well enough for what I'm doing but still not right. Does anyone know how to debug scripts that can help me do that or possible point me at a tutorial?

Post edited by Aabacus on

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

I don't know what you are trying to load, but there is only a Poser version of the hair itself. It was designed to fit V4 and A4 (scripted for the basics, many adjustments in Parameters and Shaping tabs), and there are DAZ Studio materials that can be applied once loaded.

• AabacusAabacus Posts: 403
    NorthOf45 said:

I don't know what you are trying to load, but there is only a Poser version of the hair itself. It was designed to fit V4 and A4 (scripted for the basics, many adjustments in Parameters and Shaping tabs), and there are DAZ Studio materials that can be applied once loaded.

There are Daz scripts for the hair so I assumed it would work...sadly not. I did get it to work though. I guess the way I did it is the right way! LOL. Thanks!

That you are able to say it's Poser only really helps! Thanks! At least i'm not frustrated trying to get it to do something it's not supposed to.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,061

The hair figure itself is in Poser format as it was made for Generations 3 and 4 figures, which are in Poser format.
    The DS files for this hair are only material files (for 3DL), they won't do anything if the hair is not already loaded.