Hydron Suit Question

I've been trying to modify the suit to appear wreaked. Using cutout opacity to hide a bit of the arm. But the body texture underneath is hidden. I've searched and searched for a way to show the arm. Every time I load the suit the body becomes hidden. 

Does anyone know how to show or turn on the body texture?

Comments

• It's probably set up as a GeoGraft, hiding the body parts under the suit for a better fit. You can use the Geometry Editor to select a lesser area, exlcuding the polygons you want to show, then right-click>Geometry Assignment>Create AutoHide Group for Fitted items, and select the suit in the dialogue (you should be able to select the existing group from Tool Settings then alt-drag to remove the areas you want visible).

• tdctdc Posts: 129
    edited November 2019

It's probably set up as a GeoGraft, hiding the body parts under the suit for a better fit. You can use the Geometry Editor to select a lesser area, exlcuding the polygons you want to show, then right-click>Geometry Assignment>Create AutoHide Group for Fitted items, and select the suit in the dialogue (you should be able to select the existing group from Tool Settings then alt-drag to remove the areas you want visible).

Thank you so much! Worked! Well sorta... But it's a start... I seem to only be able to get bits at a time or hide EVERYTHING

Post edited by tdc on