How to get high-heeled shoes for G3F fit to G8F

First please forgive my poor English,orz。

I have a suit for Harley Quinn, but it is for G3F。If drag it to G8F,it will looks like the pic。

So,are there anyone know how to solve this???

Comments

• I cannot see your picture. High heels to not usually AutoFit well. (AutoFit is the system used to convert clothes from one figure to another.) Depending on the nature of the problem you might be able to fix distortion when posing by selecting the heel part with the Geometry Selection tool and then using the Node Weightmap Brush tool to fill the weight maps with a single value.

• onixonix Posts: 282

Shoes are usually very problematic item and even if it is created for G3F it will barely fit G3F figure it was designed for if you apply any morph to it.

I was trying to fix this with node weight maps but that's useless because distortion is caused by something else maybe some projection morphs or something that is not even editable and cannot even be turned off easily.

If someone has any idea how to disable those morphs completely please tell.

Currently, that only solution is to refit shoes by yourself wahst is a pretty time-consuming task or you can sometimes just make 2 copies of the pair hide one of them in the pair and then simply parent them to the legs of your figure.

•  

I cannot see your picture. High heels to not usually AutoFit well. (AutoFit is the system used to convert clothes from one figure to another.) Depending on the nature of the problem you might be able to fix distortion when posing by selecting the heel part with the Geometry Selection tool and then using the Node Weightmap Brush tool to fill the weight maps with a single value.

onix said:

Shoes are usually very problematic item and even if it is created for G3F it will barely fit G3F figure it was designed for if you apply any morph to it.

I was trying to fix this with node weight maps but that's useless because distortion is caused by something else maybe some projection morphs or something that is not even editable and cannot even be turned off easily.

If someone has any idea how to disable those morphs completely please tell.

Currently, that only solution is to refit shoes by yourself wahst is a pretty time-consuming task or you can sometimes just make 2 copies of the pair hide one of them in the pair and then simply parent them to the legs of your figure.

Thank  you both !

Finally I find a video which could solve the problem!

here is the video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJk3LLfWq7Y&feature=youtu.be