Face Transfer - Issue with dark eye edges (after fixing EyeMoisture Shader)

So, I'm creating a model of a friend of mine in DAZ Studio, and I decided to try out Face Transfer instead of manually doing it like I always do. The shape and texture came out great, but I had realized that I forgot to zero the face shapes before generating the FaceTransfer Morph the first time.

I generated the textures again with a completely stock head (body stayed the same), and after lightening the skin textures in Photoshop to this person's correct tone, and adjusting the eye moisture settings to match the default Genesis 8 settings (which I had done before successfuly on the first FaceTransfer Attempt, so I could replace the textured ones with other eye presets), now the eyes have the correct iris color, but the edges of the cornea have these weird black edges. Does anyone know what's happening and how to fix it? See the attached image. (Ignore the grain - the iris and everything else is fine, I just didn't wait for the entire IRAY preview to finish rendering all the passes.)

Capture.PNG
535 x 227 - 330K

Comments

• So, I'm creating a model of a friend of mine in DAZ Studio, and I decided to try out Face Transfer instead of manually doing it like I always do. The shape and texture came out great, but I had realized that I forgot to zero the face shapes before generating the FaceTransfer Morph the first time.

I generated the textures again with a completely stock head (body stayed the same), and after lightening the skin textures in Photoshop to this person's correct tone, and adjusting the eye moisture settings to match the default Genesis 8 settings (which I had done before successfuly on the first FaceTransfer Attempt, so I could replace the textured ones with other eye presets), now the eyes have the correct iris color, but the edges of the cornea have these weird black edges. Does anyone know what's happening and how to fix it? See the attached image. (Ignore the grain - the iris and everything else is fine, I just didn't wait for the entire IRAY preview to finish rendering all the passes.)

It appears to me that the mesh got messed up a bit. Trip to the modeler for a fix morph would be required.

• Have you tried using a different map for the whites? it's not memory efficient, but it doesn't look as if there's a lot of detail to worry about in the generated map.